Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slogan of 2012 President who defeats Obama

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:

How many examples are you waiting on?
You might be a liberal if
a.. You're sure the Constitution explicitly guarantees the right to
abortion and gay marriage, but not the right to own a handgun.

Here's the right to abortion:
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and
effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated,
and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or
affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the
persons or things to be seized."

"Secure in their persons." That pretty much guarantees the right to
ownership of your own body and what's inside it.

You really like spin, if washing machines could spin like you we wouldn't
need dryers. The above is about search and seizures, so a woman has the
right to not have her body searched and the baby siezed. If it meant what
you spin it to mean then any woman would have the right to kill any man as
long as it was during intercourse.

Or are you one of the slavers who believes that fetuses have rights
and women don't, that women are beasts of burden who are required to
produce more little Xtian soldiers who can be sent off to faraway
lands and be aborted in the 79th trimester?

Thanks,
Rich

Women have rights above and beyond what men have in the matter. I'm not
100% against abortion but I think it's absolutely stupid to be against the
death penalty because the person might be innocent but be for the death
penalty for unborn babies that are certainly innocent.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message

You really like spin, if washing machines could spin like you we wouldn't
need dryers. The above is about search and seizures, so a woman has the
right to not have her body searched and the baby siezed. If it meant what
you spin it to mean then any woman would have the right to kill any man as
long as it was during intercourse.

Are you serious?
....or are you just being silly to make some sort of point?

Last time I checked, the whole man is not encased in the woman during such
an act. Just one bit. Usually. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

Women have rights above and beyond what men have in the matter. I'm not
100% against abortion but I think it's absolutely stupid to be against the
death penalty because the person might be innocent but be for the death
penalty for unborn babies that are certainly innocent.

How can you even *make* that comparison?
How much do you remember of your life before birth - specifically of the
first three months?
Details please.

Let us not forget, Roger, that by *far* (some some orders of magnitude) your
very own god is the greatest abortionist ever to have existed.
In my (very) immediate family:
Abortions caused by "god".... at least five (and possibly many more we
didn't even notice.)
Abortions procured by humans (us)..... zero.

....but of course god isn't bound by the moral code he insists *we*
follow....
Free to murder millions of unborn babies every year...

--
Jeff R.
Next time, folks, try to make up a better god, will'ya?

RogerN