Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Very cool materials resource site- even has some metals...

Saw this, thought it rather cool, and useful to some.

http://www.inventables.com/

"Inventables is the innovator’s hardware store. We sell materials that
designers, artists, and inventors use to develop new products and push
the boundaries of what's possible. "

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 23, 2:09*pm, Dave__67 wrote:
Saw this, thought it rather cool, and useful to some.

http://www.inventables.com/

"Inventables is the innovator’s hardware store. We sell materials that
designers, artists, and inventors use to develop new products and push
the boundaries of what's possible. "

Dave

I'm looking for something to insulate thermocouple well washers that
attach to pots under the cover knob. The thermocouple readout upstairs
will let me know when the pot starts to boil on the basement wood
stove. Presently I put foil under them and wait for the burning
smell.

jsw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Looks familiar; a few years back there was a 'magazine' available
that included 'free' samples of some things like this for industrial
designers and the like. The catch: a subscription cost over a grand; maybe
this is what it's become?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!