Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default God Will Provide Unlimited Natural Resources

On 2/18/2011 2:01 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

God told you to use your brain, you should have paid the extra $10.00
and got the good drill with the Key-less chuck.

Actually it IS keyless. It's also detachable and has a 1/4" hex drive behind the
chuck. But it's OK. I found the chuck! I prayed to God that I would find it
and....IT'S A MIRACLE!!! I FOUND IT!!! That PROVES that there IS a God and that He
answers prayers! I must have prayed just right, I'll have to write down the exact
words for this working formula. Maybe I could publish it and make million$.

I guess God hates me, I never get that lucky.

No, he's punishing you for preferring keyless chucks.

David