Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Taxes Fall To Lowest Level Since 1950

"Cliff" wrote in message
http://link.huffingtonpost.com/181x....S-_-9AHpMA2690
"Taxes Fall To Lowest Level Since 1950, By One Measure"
[
Actually, as a share of the nation's economy, Uncle Sam's take this year
will be
the lowest since 1950, when the Korean War was just getting under way.

And for the third straight year, American families and businesses will pay
less
in federal taxes than they did under former President George W. Bush, ...
Income tax payments this year will be nearly 13 percent lower than they
were in
2008, the last full year of the Bush presidency. Corporate taxes will be
lower
by a third, ...
]

LOL. Yeah, because we are making less money to pay taxes on. I've gotten
refunds the last couple years. The first time in 20 years.