Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Japanese eye test

Very important diagnostic tool right he

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Japanese-Eye-Test.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

How about my email ?

Martin

On 1/20/2011 12:54 PM, Ignoramus3982 wrote:
Very important diagnostic tool right he

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Japanese-Eye-Test.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-01-21, Martin Eastburn wrote:
How about my email ?

What email?

Dunno, I sent you a couple emails recently and never heard back. Dunno
if you just didn't respond or if you have an email problem.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I always respond.

You can also email to the same userid at gmail.com.

On 2011-01-21, Martin Eastburn wrote:
How about my email ?

What email?

Dunno, I sent you a couple emails recently and never heard back. Dunno
if you just didn't respond or if you have an email problem.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus3982 wrote:

I always respond.

You can also email to the same userid at gmail.com.

I sent email on 7-Jan-2011 and 13-Jan-2011 to one of your algebra.com
IDs which seem to have not made it through. If you want to email me I
can give you the rest of the detail to investigate.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus3982 wrote:

I always respond.

You can also email to the same userid at gmail.com.

Howcome it seems that every day your id has a different four-digit
suffix?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Pete, can you send one more now? I will look then.

I will send you another one from gmail.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

also emailed to snet

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

also emailed to snet

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-01-22, Martin Eastburn wrote:
IGGI : I sent you an email directly.
Martin

I do not recall getting anything... you can always send it to my gmail
address, userid ichudov. Today is a very hectic day, I am actually in
emergency room right now.

On 1/20/2011 8:37 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
How about my email ?

Martin

On 1/20/2011 12:54 PM, Ignoramus3982 wrote:
Very important diagnostic tool right he

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Japanese-Eye-Test.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:40:15 -0600, Ignoramus12225

On 2011-01-22, Martin Eastburn wrote:
IGGI : I sent you an email directly.
Martin

I do not recall getting anything... you can always send it to my gmail
address, userid ichudov. Today is a very hectic day, I am actually in
emergency room right now.

Hope everything worked out ok, whatever it was. I don't like
emergency rooms or the reasons for going there.

Pete Keillor

On 1/20/2011 8:37 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
How about my email ?

Martin

On 1/20/2011 12:54 PM, Ignoramus3982 wrote:
Very important diagnostic tool right he

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Japanese-Eye-Test.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 22, 7:35*am, Pete Keillor wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:40:15 -0600, Ignoramus12225

I do not recall getting anything... you can always send it to my gmail
address, userid ichudov. Today is a very hectic day, I am actually in
emergency room right now.

Hope everything worked out ok, whatever it was. *I don't like
emergency rooms or the reasons for going there.

Pete Keillor

I, too, hope everything is OK with you and yours. Every time I hear an
ambulance siren, I think, "There goes someone having a much worse day
than I'm having."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Jan 22, 7:35*am, Pete Keillor wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:40:15 -0600, Ignoramus12225

I do not recall getting anything... you can always send it to my gmail
address, userid ichudov. Today is a very hectic day, I am actually in
emergency room right now.

Hope everything worked out ok, whatever it was. *I don't like
emergency rooms or the reasons for going there.

I, too, hope everything is OK with you and yours. Every time I hear an
ambulance siren, I think, "There goes someone having a much worse day
than I'm having."

On a lighter note, I once saw a cartoon where there were a couple of
derelict-types sitting on a park bench, and as some rich fat three-piece
pinstriped suited executive type walks by, one of the derelicts says to
the other, "There, but for the Grace of God, go I."

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-01-22, Martin Eastburn wrote:
IGGI : I sent you an email directly.
Martin

I do not recall getting anything... you can always send it to my gmail
address, userid ichudov. Today is a very hectic day, I am actually in
emergency room right now.

The emergency room is not a good place to be, I hope things are under
control at least?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-01-22, Martin Eastburn wrote:
IGGI : I sent you an email directly.
Martin

I do not recall getting anything... you can always send it to my gmail
address, userid ichudov. Today is a very hectic day, I am actually in
emergency room right now.

The emergency room is not a good place to be, I hope things are under
control at least?

Pretty much, it was not too horrible, a sick relative
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sent mail.

Hope all goes well there. I've hated them since I was 2 years old
and knew the difference!

Martin