Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Orchestrated keywords by the press

Today's is "rhetoric." Listen to all the pundits and see how many times it
is used. Do these people get the keywords of the day through e mails, or do
they just meet at the local McDonald's and get them? They spew this
endlessly, and in harmony. It is crystal clear that they are receiving
their marching orders from somewhere.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:19:49 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

Today's is "rhetoric." Listen to all the pundits and see how many times it
is used. Do these people get the keywords of the day through e mails, or do
they just meet at the local McDonald's and get them? They spew this
endlessly, and in harmony. It is crystal clear that they are receiving
their marching orders from somewhere.

Steve

LOL

Glad not to have TV. I use to be amused by those, especially when the
public picks up on it. When I talk to my best friend that whole
subject is "closure".

Another one is how they miss the facts like everyone knows what they
are talking about. Like the shooting that just took place, I caught
something on the net and checked it out 24 hours after the fact. The
net news didn't give the condensed facts, you know when, where, what,
who, ect. I had to read a bunch and see a couple of videos to get the
basic info.

SW