Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Army manuals

On 2011-01-04, Pinstripe Sniper wrote:
Ignoramus7361 wrote:

On 2011-01-03, Pinstripe Sniper wrote:
Also, there's at least one multi-gigabyte torrent of older DOD manuals
out there. Sorry I forget the name but it was on piratebay.org.

I'd opin that the older stuff is out there on various websites and
torrents and that the newer stuff will be be harder to find.

I doubt you'd be the first person to be undercutting the "public
domain compilation" resellers. Personally I have no problem if these
guys price reasonably and don't misrepresent what's in the
compilation.

I cannot find any reasonably large torrent there right now (tens of
gigs). I did look.

I think the torrent is called "Secret Military Documents and Manuals"
and it doesn't seem to be listed on piratebay any longer.

I view most of the sites listed here with suspicion but at least you
can read the torrent file listing. There's a section called US
Military Manuals that totals over 2 gig.
http://torrentz.eu/60e057388ac7b9102...5575f6e880b98a

Good luck in your quest!

Great, I am downloading a few of those.