Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O'Donnell Confesses on TV

"Boris Kapusta" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:00:57 -0800 (PST), Iarnrod
wrote:

On Dec 31, 1:12 pm, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 05:51:56 -0500, Cliff

wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...01231,0,713420...
[
"Here is where the miscommunication comes in," O'Donnell said. "Because
my home
was vandalized and eggs thrown at my house, I paid the campaign. I paid
the
campaign money to use the townhouse as my legal residency." It was "not
the
campaign paying me."
]

She was an illegal all along?
Or at least not from the district ......
Anybody not a liar would have rented office space.

Last gasp by the outgoing democrats in their attempt at "witch
hunting", no pun intended, before the incoming Republicans start
investigating the Chicago influenced mob in D.C. Hopefully they start
with an investigation of that missing Birth Certificate.

Hint:
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...hCertObama.jpg

Why do you hate America?

Hint:
http://www.panamalaw.org/images/Obam...ertificate.jpg

Why do you hate America?

I tell you, it's just a testament to the ability of this man. To be two
places at once, I mean come on. BTW, the Hawaiian BC says ALTERATIONS
INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE, and there is no mention of the penalty for
providing false information. Sheesh, my original birth certificate looks
like it got eaten by my dog. How does one come up with such a pristine one
unless it was just recently printed?

Just wondering.

Steve