DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Gunner (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/314497-ping-gunner.html)

T.Alan Kraus December 1st 10 01:58 AM

Ping Gunner

Sir, I wonder if you could help me?
A friend needs a small lathe, decent quality, and inexpensive in the
10-12" swing range or there abouts. He lives in L.A. currently visiting
me in NorCal

cheers
T.Alan

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 4th 10 03:30 PM

Ping Gunner

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:58:17 -0800, "T.Alan Kraus"
wrote:

Sir, I wonder if you could help me?
A friend needs a small lathe, decent quality, and inexpensive in the
10-12" swing range or there abouts. He lives in L.A. currently visiting
me in NorCal

cheers
T.Alan

Call me at your convience and we can discuss the large number I know
about.

Please..please define what his definition of "inexpensive" is to be in
dollars and cents before calling so we have some baseline to go from.

There are lots of machines available in So. Cal.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't