Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Gunner

Sir, I wonder if you could help me?
A friend needs a small lathe, decent quality, and inexpensive in the
10-12" swing range or there abouts. He lives in L.A. currently visiting
me in NorCal

cheers
T.Alan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:58:17 -0800, "T.Alan Kraus"
wrote:

Sir, I wonder if you could help me?
A friend needs a small lathe, decent quality, and inexpensive in the
10-12" swing range or there abouts. He lives in L.A. currently visiting
me in NorCal

cheers
T.Alan

Call me at your convience and we can discuss the large number I know
about.

Please..please define what his definition of "inexpensive" is to be in
dollars and cents before calling so we have some baseline to go from.

There are lots of machines available in So. Cal.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't

Ping Gunner Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 4 May 13th 08 06:02 PM
Ping Gunner cavelamb himself[_4_] Metalworking 0 September 24th 07 05:27 PM
PING: GUNNER michael Metalworking 17 September 18th 05 05:37 PM
OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 1 March 15th 05 10:34 AM
OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 3 March 9th 05 02:35 AM