Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lowe's flash light and battery deals

Went today, to buy a Mag light. Near that, was a 48 pack of AA
alkaline cells for $6.00. Some quick aisle side math, that's about 12
cents a battery. I bought two. AA cells, I use the most of them.

The 2D mag with LED bulb was kewl, too. No spare bulb in the tail cap.
I guess they finally figured out to stop. $14.97 is a good price. I
bailed out before I spent any more. Too tempting.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Went today, to buy a Mag light. Near that, was a 48 pack of AA
alkaline cells for $6.00. Some quick aisle side math, that's about 12
cents a battery. I bought two. AA cells, I use the most of them.

The 2D mag with LED bulb was kewl, too. No spare bulb in the tail cap.
I guess they finally figured out to stop. $14.97 is a good price. I
bailed out before I spent any more. Too tempting.

Home Despot had qty 2 of the mini-maglights
for sale in nice little plastic cases along
with the batteries for $9 and change.

Bought 2 sets for gifts.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bother, bet that was Black Friday only? I'd have gone and bought a
couple.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus