Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Automotive (ASA) Adapter Drawings?

I'm looking for CAD (not PDF) drawings of these type of tool holders:

http://www.collistoolholder.com/cgi-...yp=CAT_9_TYP_K

Collis doesn't offer them. Anyone happen to have a source? Specifically,
I'm looking for the #70701 tool holder, but would take any I can get at this
point.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Do you have the pdf ? That might help with pdf to cad programs.

I think I have one still - but that is a 3D cad so it is doubtful.
I have to find it and try it on something.

Martin

On 11/10/2010 9:11 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
I'm looking for CAD (not PDF) drawings of these type of tool holders:

http://www.collistoolholder.com/cgi-...yp=CAT_9_TYP_K

Collis doesn't offer them. Anyone happen to have a source? Specifically,
I'm looking for the #70701 tool holder, but would take any I can get at this
point.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Martin Eastburn" wrote in message
Do you have the pdf ? That might help with pdf to cad programs.

I think I have one still - but that is a 3D cad so it is doubtful.
I have to find it and try it on something.

I can indeed get a PDF... And I can indeed convert. But unfortunately, I
don't trust the people who made the PDF. If even one component is "fudged
in" just to look good, I'm in big trouble when I go to make my $200 a piece
spindles to accept these tool holders..

I may just call Collis and buy one and measure it up myself.

The challenge for me is that they have a dozen or so varieties and I'm not
in the mood to go through this each and every time a new one pops up on my
radar. To find a pre-made DWG file and just check the dimensions would be
nice. ...a lot faster than creating everything from scratch.