Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - My Dog

----- Original Message -----

GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE:

"Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who

mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals wearing Barack
Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Nancy Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone
operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging
down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, 10
flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME....... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!"

I wonder if he is available for stud service.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:03:08 -0800, "Artemus"
wrote:

"Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who

mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals wearing Barack
Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Nancy Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone
operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging
down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, 10
flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME....... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!"

I wonder if he is available for stud service.

BREED that puppy!

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Helping make the world a better place.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

"Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about
my dog who

mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals
wearing Barack
Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Nancy Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers,
5 phone
operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with
their pants hanging
down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in
broken English, 10
flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME....... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!"

I wonder if he is available for stud service.

BREED that puppy!

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.
-- Pete Seeger

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You simple, dimwitted, misguided ****wit.

Your saviour was one of the middle eastern people that you casually make
hateful remarks about.

Most of the features of typical, widely distributed imagination-based images
of your saviour are generally likenesses of someone of western european
heritage, not typical of a middle-eastern heritage.
Just another aspect of the hoax, and you apparently believe it.

One might gather from your comments that the mormon faith is about racism
and white supremacy.
An earlier remark where you suggested you and Gummer go shoot some "cans" is
another reason, and there have been other similar comments from you.

You consider yourself to be a representative and a member of position in the
mormon faith, and yet you spew hatred and intolerance.

You're a worthless piece of trash.

--
WB

.