DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The Mother of All Clocks (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/312495-mother-all-clocks.html)

jeff_wisnia[_4_] October 28th 10 08:55 PM

The Mother of All Clocks

Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Up North October 28th 10 09:08 PM

The Mother of All Clocks

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

That is pretty sobering. I think I need a drink! Brazil, Mexico and Russia
look to be in the best shape.
Steve

Pete C. October 28th 10 09:24 PM

The Mother of All Clocks

Up North wrote:

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

That is pretty sobering. I think I need a drink! Brazil, Mexico and Russia
look to be in the best shape.
Steve

Pretty sobering, until you realize that it's just an artificial number.

Ignoramus20770 October 28th 10 09:55 PM

The Mother of All Clocks

This is a really obnoxious CPU hog.

Denis G.[_2_] October 29th 10 02:06 AM

The Mother of All Clocks

On Oct 28, 2:55*pm, jeff_wisnia
wrote:
Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

If Keynesian economics is correct, then we have nothing to worry
about. g
http://www.pgpf.org/Media/Video/2010...solutions.aspx