Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Mother of All Clocks

Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

That is pretty sobering. I think I need a drink! Brazil, Mexico and Russia
look to be in the best shape.
Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Up North wrote:

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

That is pretty sobering. I think I need a drink! Brazil, Mexico and Russia
look to be in the best shape.
Steve

Pretty sobering, until you realize that it's just an artificial number.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

This is a really obnoxious CPU hog.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 28, 2:55*pm, jeff_wisnia
wrote:
Presented without comment:

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

If Keynesian economics is correct, then we have nothing to worry
about. g
http://www.pgpf.org/Media/Video/2010...solutions.aspx

Way OT but important Mother of all clocks Bob-tx Home Repair 0 August 10th 09 09:23 PM
OT Cheap clocks Arthur2 UK diy 35 January 15th 08 01:24 PM
mantle clocks Woodworking 3 January 10th 07 04:24 AM
Digital Clocks JoeSixPack Electronics 4 November 12th 05 12:21 AM
MSF clocks Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 17 March 30th 05 02:15 AM