Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WOT - Zenni optical new feature

Zenni is a much-discussed source of cheap glasses. Their low end
glasses were $8, now are $6.95. I know, not much cheaper, but at least
they aren't going up.

What I really like, though, is a new feature that lets you see how a
frame will look on you! You upload a picture of yourself and the site
will superimpose on it any frame that you choose.

Try it, you'll like it:
http://www.zennioptical.com/

Bob