Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machines for sale, Sherline etc

Hi Guys,

I need more room and some stuff has to go. I have several small
machines taking up needed bench space.

Sherline 4000 lathe in used but good condition with 3" chuck with
compound slide tool holder.

Sherline 5000 mill fitted with 3 x 150-oz-in steppers all in good
shape. The CNC controller is a large professionally made box with
6.5Amp/Axis drivers. They are the old non-chopper type and the control
has 3 or 4 big fans to get rid of heat from the resistors. I will post
pics when the questions below have answers. (grin)

A Harbor Freight 7" x 10" lathe basically unused. It has mounts for
NEMA-23 steppers. I will see if I can find the belts and pulleys.

I have a lot more stuff to move, but these are the ones I have not
used for years.

So, can someone suggest sensible starting prices to move these
quickly.

Also where is the best place to advertise? I checked ebay but I have
never used them so the feedback would look grim.

Thanks

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:16:46 -0700 (PDT), "Dave, I can't do that"
wrote:

[...]

Dave, Id not worry too much about Ebay and its feedback issues. Its
obvious that you are not a commercial seller, but simply an individual
selling off stuff. And your stuff is unique enough that it again is
obvious that you are not rat shacking brand new in the box Chicom stuff
from a drop ship business.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Dave, I can't do that" wrote in message
[...]

Local newspaper or Craig's List

--
Peter DiVergilio
"A bumblebee flies faster than a Kubota tractor"