Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Whitman

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:36:26 -0700 (PDT), JohnJohnsn
wrote:

On Oct 15, 3:36*pm, RD Sandman rdsandman@comcast,net wrote:

JohnJohnsn wrote in
:

On Oct 15, 2:30*pm, RD Sandman wrote:

Tankfixer wrote in
:

In article
says...

On Oct 13, 10:15*pm, Tankfixer wrote:

In article

says...

On Oct 12, 6:58*pm, Tankfixer wrote:

In article

says...

On Oct 11, 5:35*pm, Tankfixer wrote:

In article ,
says...

You DON'T break the law. Period.
And she broke it for NINE YEARS.

Correct, Diaz was a felon for at least 9 years.

*When Lookout first made that claim, I did not believe it,
as Lookout has no credibility on this newsgroup.
But others with more credibility have since confirmed that claim

What claim is that ?

He claimed the housekeeper broke the law.

I must have missed that.
LookOut has been defending her as a saintly person wronged
*by her big bad employer...
LookOut likes to ignore the fact Ms Diaz broke any number
*of laws and continues to do so.

Diaz is not the person who hired an illegal and she is not the
one running for governor.

Ms Diaz provided what appeared to be legal documents.

I don't think so. Whitman was told she could not demand to
see the SS card, so she had to take Diaz' word for the number.

Excerpt from SSA letter to Harsh/Whitman:

This letter does not imply that you or your employee intentionally
provided incorrect information about the employee's name or SSN.
It is not a basis, in and of itself, for you to take any adverse action
against your employee, such as laying off, suspending, firing, or
discriminating against the individual. *Any employer that uses the
information in this letter to justify taking advere action against an
employee may violate state or federal law and be subject to legal
consequemces. Moreover, this letter makes no statement about
your employee's immigration status.

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

1. *Compare the information shown above to your employment records.

2. *If the records match, ask the employee to give you the name and
Social Security number exactly as it appears on your employee's Social
Security card. *(While the employee must furnish the SSN to you, the
employee is not required to show you the Social Security card. *But
seeing the card will help ensure that all records are correct.)

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...0_gloria_3.pdf

More news:

Maid Co. -- Meg Whitman's Nanny Lied to Us Too!
9/30/2010 1:44 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The company that Meg Whitman used to hire her maid Nicky Diaz
Santillan back in 2000 claims Nicky deceived them about her
immigration status before the company referred her over to Meg.

The owners of Town & Country Resources tell TMZ that when Nicky filled
out the standard candidate questionnaire, she "indicated she was
legally able to work in the United States" ... even though Nicky knew
she was in the country illegally.

T&CR add ... "Further, Nicky provided us and our client with the
documents that our client would need to complete the I-9 form as was
their legal obligation as an employer."

The company owners -- who claim they only took over in 2008 and had no
part in referring Nicky -- claim the policy has changed in the past
few years ... and potential workers must undergo "a rigorous
background check, verified by a third party."

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...ter_TMZ_wm.pdf
http://www.tmz.com/person/nicky-diaz-santillan/

See pages 12, 13 and 14 for evidence of Nicandra "Nivky" Diaz de
Santillan's crimes:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...29_diaz_01.pdf

"If Ignorance is Bliss, then Liberalism must be Nirvana"

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant;
*it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
— Ronald Wilson Reagan

So just exactly what did you say that I didn't?

"I" didn't "say" anthing; I just quoted the Social Security letter
A;;red has been throwing around as "evicence" against Harsh and
Whitman, and provided a link to the image file containing the letter
itself.

Just in case anyone had not yet seen it.

*Bottom line she was told she could not demand to see the SS card.

Sarcasm Mode Engaged

But But But, mrLookOut says they _have_ to _demand_ to see the card!

Sarcasm Mode Disengaged

*If the employee told you verbally what the number was, that was
sufficient for the letter.
--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

Old aunts used to come to me at weddings, poking me
in the ribs, cackling, and telling me, "You're next!"

They stopped after I started doing the same thing to
them at funerals.

If you're a Californian and you don't like either Brown or Whitman (I
don't like either), vote for Chelene Nightingale. She lists as
American Independant party and at least SHE wants to close the
borders.

Jim