Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Double post? METAL CONTENT

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-radio-...,1784245.story

Sorry if this is a double post. I posted it to here and welding, and it
showed up there and not here. Definitely a metalworking post.

Steve

And if I posted it here, and not there, just fergeddabout it, but tell me so
I can go post it over there. Brain farts are a terrible affliction.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-radio-...,1784245.story

Sorry if this is a double post. I posted it to here and welding, and it
showed up there and not here. Definitely a metalworking post.

Steve

And if I posted it here, and not there, just fergeddabout it, but tell me so
I can go post it over there. Brain farts are a terrible affliction.

I caught your original post in RCM.

I still think it is Cool!

--Winston