Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jerry can spout? Maybe OT

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:52:16 -0700 (PDT), "Dave, I can't do that"
wrote:

"Buddy Beavers" wrote in message news:...

http://www.majorsurplus.com/Fuel-Cans-C2124.aspx

That looks to be it and $9.95 sounds a great price. I added it to the
cart and ground shipping is 17-bucks! Well, hell, that ain't gonna
happen. Looks like I will be turning on the shop lights. {grin}

Thanks to everyone who responded. I will use the current lid and make
my own with PVC pipe.

Dave

If you dont mind waiting a while..I have a client just across the street
from Major Surplus. Ive never been in there..but I could, next time I
get down there.
Gardena isnt all that far off my route..and I really DO need to go in
there....

Shipping wont be $17

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)