Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default National Guard on Mexico Border

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 04:28:43 -0700 (PDT), walt tonne
wrote:

On Oct 7, 9:22*pm, Hisler wrote:
Makes me feel much safer:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ABP/PH.../ARCHIVE/10100...

(Can't get rid of the word-wrap that splits the URL. *It won't work
unless you put the link into an address bar without the word wrap).

We need at least 20,000 "boots on the ground". The piddling 1,200
"guardsmen" authorized
by Obama is a farce.

Especially since they are NOT allowed to do anything other than push
paper and fix vehicles. We need ARMED troops with orders to detain
and/or shoot (preferably the latter) those who chose to invade our
country. Either that or we bring all our troops home from Iraq and
Ag****istan and station THEM on the border then invade Mexico,
arrest/kill those who deal in drugs, throw out all the corrupt
officials from the village up, including Calderon and elect people who
will not be corrupt, under penalty of death. The more I think about
it, the better that last idea sounds.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]