Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama's National Guard

On 9/17/2010 9:37 PM, robert bowman wrote:
Buerste wrote:

THAT'S IT! They should send old men,
we'd fight...less fairly but needing naps.

Better yet, send Congress. If the politicians are so keen on war, they
should be the first ones dragging their asses through the sand or swamps.
The neo-cons can supply the replacements.

No, just send all the people who support the war. In our case it would
be mainly right wingers. They always are for war. If we made sure all of
them had to go fight in one that would be the end of war once and for
all. It's sure easy to be for war when you don't have to participate in it.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

No, just send all the people who support the war. In our case it would be
mainly right wingers. They always are for war.
Hawke

History according the Hack, the home schooled leftard.

Who has started the most wars ? Dermocrat or Republican Presidents ?

Final Sco Democrats: 16
Republicans: 10

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3172851AAZgpzV