Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tidied up the mill some more today

I put the control PC inside the control cabinet. The PC, display and
netcam are powered all the time, including when the mill is off.

The monitor and keyboard are on the pendant.

All cables from PC to the pendant run nicely through the pendant arm.

There are no more loose wires strewn around.

The splash guard is in place.

The coolant tub/drain is in place also.

The air mister is mounted on top of the splash guard.

The mill looks almost like the original, except what is on the face of
the pendant of course.

A few buttons still do not work, but I care very little for them and
will do them at my leisure.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:18:10 -0500, Ignoramus1469
wrote:

I put the control PC inside the control cabinet. The PC, display and
netcam are powered all the time, including when the mill is off.

The monitor and keyboard are on the pendant.

All cables from PC to the pendant run nicely through the pendant arm.

There are no more loose wires strewn around.

The splash guard is in place.

The coolant tub/drain is in place also.

The air mister is mounted on top of the splash guard.

The mill looks almost like the original, except what is on the face of
the pendant of course.

A few buttons still do not work, but I care very little for them and
will do them at my leisure.

All cool. So, Ig. What are you going to be mass producing with your
new toy^Hol?

--
Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins
when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I put the control PC inside the control cabinet. The PC, display and
netcam are powered all the time, including when the mill is off.

The monitor and keyboard are on the pendant.

All cables from PC to the pendant run nicely through the pendant arm.

There are no more loose wires strewn around.

The splash guard is in place.

The coolant tub/drain is in place also.

The air mister is mounted on top of the splash guard.

The mill looks almost like the original, except what is on the face of
the pendant of course.

A few buttons still do not work, but I care very little for them and
will do them at my leisure.

All cool. So, Ig. What are you going to be mass producing with your
new toy^Hol?

Someone is trying to talk me into making personalized good luck
plates. Also some Mexican wants me to make parts for him.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus1469 wrote:

Also some Mexican wants me to make parts for him.

Wouldn't it be faster & cheaper to just get another Mexican? ;-)

enough left over to pay them.