Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Winnequah Gun Club

The link below is to the gun club where the 2011 F nationals will be
held in Wisconsin. The dates are not up on the site yet, but I did
ask Karin Liebtrau a director there to send me the dates. I will
forward them as soon as I know them.

There is a limited amount of cheap, maybe 5 dollars a day camping at
the range no water, pit toilets and a few electric sites. There is
a nice campgrounds about five minutes away from the range. Not
really cheap but a nice place, it is Smokey Hollow Camp Ground in
Lodi Wisconsin. There are some motels in the area, but I do think
they fill up quickly. There will be teams from Europe. Remember
the F internationals will be in Raton New Mexico in 2013.

You will be walking from the parking lot to the firing lines, so use
a cart or really be organized and pack light. The match will be in
the early fall so mornings will most likely be cool and possibly
rainy, decent rain gear is recommended. They give you a ride to the
pits and back on a school bus. They are very well organized. Do
not plan on sharing equipment you will be randomly squadded. The
impact berm in the pits is rather close to the targets so sometimes
debris from the impact berm does fly back to the catwalk so safety
glasses which you should be wearing when shooting anyway are a very
good idea to be wearing in the pits. The target carriers work
reasonably and there are usually two pullers to a target. Paid
pullers may be available. I think they only had them for disabled
shooters last time as school had started and most of the paid
pullers are high school kids. Lunch was sometimes available from a
lunch truck. We packed a lunch every day. There is a big dinner
and awards the last day, nice prizes too.

If you want to get a feel for the range they hold a Mid West Palma
Championship in June, which includes F class. I went to that before
the last F Nationals in Lodi and it was nice to have a bit of a feel
for the range before you get to the Nationals. This is a big match
and you have to sign up early for the Midwest Palma. Also Smokey
Hollow gave a bit of a discount if you rented a site in the Summer
and Fall. There was a day of two of practice allowed before he
Nationals I think, cannot remember that for sure now.

That is some of what I remember from the last nationals at Lodi
Wisconsin. It was a lot of fun and like I said this is the closest
the F nationals ever come to Michigan. In 2012 I believe they will
be held in Raton N.M. as a prep for the internationals in 2013.
http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htmlhttp://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.html

* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm lindex.htmlHome
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm labout.htmlAbout
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm lschedule.htmlSchedule
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm ltour.htmlTake a Tour
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm ljoin.htmlJoin
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm ldirections.htmlDirections
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm
lregister.htmlRegister for a Match
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm lindoor_range.htmlIndoor Range
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm lmembers.htmlMembers
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm ljuniors.htmlJuniors
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm lplaces.htmlPlaces to
Stay & Eat
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm lcontacts.htmlContacts
* http://www.wingunclub.org/contacts.htm llinks.htmlLinks
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=113980271413351117961.0004581fb970ee ae0232b&hl=en&ie=UTF8&z=15
[]

Contacts

* President: President@WinGunC lub.org
* Vice-President:
VicePresident @WinGunClub.org
* Secretary: Secretary@WinGunC lub.org
* Treasurer: Treasurer@WinGunC lub.org
* Member Director:
MemberDir@WinGunC lub.org

For information about the Indoor Range:
* Indoor Range Director:
IndoorDir@WinGunC lub.org

For information about our Junior program contact:
* Junior Director: g

For information about our High Power program contact:
* High Power: HighPower@WinGunC lub.org

For information about the IPSC program please contact:
* IPSC Director: IPSCdir@WinGunCLub. org

For information about our web page contact:
* WebMaster: WebMaster@WinGunC lub.org

Winnequah Gun Club | P.O. Box 296 | Lodi, WI 53555

DHS CLUB [email protected] Woodworking 0 June 1st 06 11:05 AM
DHS CLUB [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 1st 06 11:05 AM
DHS CLUB [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 1st 06 10:56 AM
New Woodturning Club Old Griz Woodturning 0 January 3rd 05 04:53 PM