DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Press and interference fits...Help! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/307945-press-interference-fits-help.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 05:46 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

Ive made 6 pairs of spacers...between a driven shaft (both ends) and a
bearing race and each and every time, Ive gotten the OD wrong.
Each and every time..tap on the bearing race..and the ******* slides on.

How the hell does one calculate such a thingy?

This was off a pumping unit gearbox..and the people are starting to look
at me like im an utter bumpkin...which it looks like I am...sigh.

The ID was to have a .002" interference fit..and I accomplished this
with no issues. I machined the OD to be .003 larger than the ID of the
bearing race....and once the bearing race was tapped a couple times..the
damned thing slid on with a tad bit more than hand pressure. Easy with a
small block of wood.

Blink blink....

Anyone got any ideas/help/calcs that would fill in this blank space in
my knowlege?

This is what Ive been machineing parts for...

http://www.datinternational.ca/product.php?punits

Im going to have to get the Clausing 15" lathe running..the Hardinge
HLV-H...is way way too small for most of the work.

I installed a Axelson 20x120 lathe in their shop...but they dont have
3ph yet..or anytime soon...sigh....

This one....

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9

Buerste August 11th 10 06:57 AM

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Ive made 6 pairs of spacers...between a driven shaft (both ends) and a
bearing race and each and every time, Ive gotten the OD wrong.
Each and every time..tap on the bearing race..and the ******* slides on.

How the hell does one calculate such a thingy?

This was off a pumping unit gearbox..and the people are starting to look
at me like im an utter bumpkin...which it looks like I am...sigh.

The ID was to have a .002" interference fit..and I accomplished this
with no issues. I machined the OD to be .003 larger than the ID of the
bearing race....and once the bearing race was tapped a couple times..the
damned thing slid on with a tad bit more than hand pressure. Easy with a
small block of wood.

Blink blink....

This doesn't make sense. Are you measuring correctly? Is the inner race
cracked? Or, I'm not seeing the issue, re-explain it. (I often cheat with
some .001" brass foil.)

Don Foreman August 11th 10 07:09 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:46:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ive made 6 pairs of spacers...between a driven shaft (both ends) and a
bearing race and each and every time, Ive gotten the OD wrong.
Each and every time..tap on the bearing race..and the ******* slides on.

How the hell does one calculate such a thingy?

This was off a pumping unit gearbox..and the people are starting to look
at me like im an utter bumpkin...which it looks like I am...sigh.

The ID was to have a .002" interference fit..and I accomplished this
with no issues. I machined the OD to be .003 larger than the ID of the
bearing race....and once the bearing race was tapped a couple times..the
damned thing slid on with a tad bit more than hand pressure. Easy with a
small block of wood.

Blink blink....

Anyone got any ideas/help/calcs that would fill in this blank space in
my knowlege?

I'd guess your problem is in measurement. An interference fit of
..002" does not slide on with a wee bump from a block of wood.

Did you measure the bearing race ID or go with published specs? If
you measured, how did you do it? ID's are tricky to measure
accurately with telescoping gages or inside mikes and impossible with
dial or digital calipers.

Enco has a hell of a sale going on bore gages right now, about 30 bux
which is about 1/3 usual price. I just got three sizes with the
money I didn't spend on smokes the past couple of weeks. They're
Chinese, but they look like they'll work very nicely. I see no reason
not to trust them to a couple of tenths since the outside mikes I'll
use to calibrate them are known to be good to a tenth.

Telescoping gages depend strongly on consistent "feel" and even good
ones (Starrett) are easy to upset when locking to withdraw. They can
be accurate to within a couple of tenths with enough practice but I
don't trust them to better than a thou in my hands and that only after
five measurements that agree. The Enco bore gages use consistent
spring force and a DI so they don't depend on "feel".

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 07:34 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 01:57:58 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I know it doesnt make sense. And yes..Im measuring correctly and
machining correctly.

So what is the formula?

I like the brass foil idea. Hell..I told them that Id give it a couple
tiny shots with the TIG, so it would be removable years later when it
needed to be serviced again...no dice.

My 2 hour bill has turned into an unpaid 12 hours so far. Granted..Im
learning lots of stuff...Id like to learn how to do it properly

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 07:37 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

[...]

No kidding.

Did you measure the bearing race ID or go with published specs? If
you measured, how did you do it? ID's are tricky to measure
accurately with telescoping gages or inside mikes and impossible with
dial or digital calipers.

Telescoping gages and mics. Its all I have. There are no published
specs I could get easily.

Enco has a hell of a sale going on bore gages right now, about 30 bux
which is about 1/3 usual price. I just got three sizes with the
money I didn't spend on smokes the past couple of weeks. They're
Chinese, but they look like they'll work very nicely. I see no reason
not to trust them to a couple of tenths since the outside mikes I'll
use to calibrate them are known to be good to a tenth.

Indeed. ID of the race was 2.667 based on the average of 10
measurements.

Telescoping gages depend strongly on consistent "feel" and even good
ones (Starrett) are easy to upset when locking to withdraw. They can
be accurate to within a couple of tenths with enough practice but I
don't trust them to better than a thou in my hands and that only after
five measurements that agree. The Enco bore gages use consistent
spring force and a DI so they don't depend on "feel".

How big will they go?

Grumpy August 11th 10 07:45 AM

wrote:

[...]

The only good thing about this problem is that,if someone with your
experience is having trouble, then it makes us amatures feel a little better
when we get it wrong.
If you can give me the bearing number, I might be able to find the
specified diameter.

Buerste August 11th 10 08:36 AM

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Sorry dude, you're NOT measuring correctly. Telescoping gauges are very
tricky and somewhat subjective. Turn a piece of scrap until you get the fit
you want then turn your piece to those numbers.

anorton August 11th 10 08:52 AM

wrote:

[...]

A cheap or worn telescoping gage can develop detents where you have locked
it down before. When locked inside the bore, it will jump to the next
smaller detent position. Test it by setting your outside micrometer a few
thou larger than the shaft (i.e. the actual size of the ID). Put the
telescoping gage between the micrometer anvils and lock it. Then turn the
micrometer to see if the telescoping gage shrunk while locking.

Harold & Susan Vordos August 11th 10 09:17 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
snip---

Telescoping gages depend strongly on consistent "feel" and even good
ones (Starrett) are easy to upset when locking to withdraw. [/quote]

That's because you're not using them correctly.

Rarely will you find *anyone* that will suggest you not lock after taking
size, nor will you find many that say to go in the hole a second time before
taking the measurement with your micrometer. They, unfortunately, are the
ones that can't use them worth a damn, because they buy in to the BS that
that's how it should be done.

Well, it shouldn't.

The lock should be set for a light drag feel, and the fit should be
ascertained by going back in the hole a second time. If the gauge falls
through the hole, you know the reading is bogus. If you can duplicate the
feel, you know you have found center. You must then be able to transfer
the same feel to the micrometer, otherwise you aren't reading the hole
correctly.

Anyone that tells you to measure several times and take an average of the
reading can't use them, and likely never will, with success. That simply is
not the way they should be used.

I can use telescoping gauges and work to .0002" tolerance with reliability.
Done it since I got started in the shop back in '57, often with a dial bore
to verify my measurements. Most guys that can use them properly have the
same success. I'm not "special"---I just use them correctly.

When you start using telescoping gauges as they should be used, you'll come
to realize they are very precise measuring instruments.

Harold

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 09:53 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

[...]

Id have to press the piece of scrap and then press it on..and figure out
how to get it back off, or out.

Cringe....

Ive got a number of those Mity 3 fingered mics..but none that size
range.

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 09:54 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

[...]

They got tired of me ****ing around, delivering perfect and well
machined spacers that were the wrong size, so they pulled a pair off a
junk machine and hammered them in with a sledge hammer.....sigh.

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 09:57 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

[...]

Thanks. But Ive got several sets of telescoping gages. One for the
normal run and a brand new Starret that I only use on Special
Stuff...and thats what I used. Next time..Ill make the damned things
..005 undersize and let em beat em on.

And the sad thing was..there really wasnt any need to press fit the
damned things. They would have worked just fine as I delivered them.

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 10:00 AM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:17:02 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

[...]

Pretty much what Ive found and up until this project..Ive never had any
problems using the damned things. And Ive machined a thing or two to far
less than 2 grand.

Afterall..I got the IDs perfectly each and every time. 12 of the damned
things. Its been the simple as **** ODs that were giving me the ass.

Shrug...so no one has any hints on how to calculate what a good
intereference fit is? A double interference?

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 02:44 PM

wrote:

[...]

Curious myself..what is the thickness of the spacer? Material?

Tubular, out of steel (first batch was marked 12L14..but it was not!
That **** was hard hard hard!! and the first set of spacers Cracked when
pressed on the shafts. And they were .002 under. Hard enough to burn
out a decent carbide insert at 500 rmp in about 10 seconds. I tossed the
entire bar into the scrap bin. All 75 lbs of it.

wall thickness was about (from memory) about .235

OD was about 2.166, best as I can recall at 6:38 in the morning

They were spacers that were pressed on to the ends of a double
herringbone drive gear, with a 13" x 3" herringbone gear near one end.
Then a 8" bearing was put on each end to support the drive gear(s),
which then drove a second larger herringbone drive gear, which actually
turned the drive shaft that spun the counterweights and lifted the
pumping unit "arm".

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 02:45 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:15:35 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Shrug...so no one has any hints on how to calculate what a good
intereference fit is? A double interference?

Gunner

Have you got machinery handbook. great section on fits. If you don't I'll look it up. .002
is about right.

Karl

Thats what I figured. Doesnt this depend though..on the diameter of the
item?

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 03:09 PM

wrote:

[...]

I think the fact it's a double press is being overlooked. Were/are you able
to measure the OD after it was pressed on the shaft?

No..I wasnt.

WHich is where I think things turned to ****.

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 03:10 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:27:01 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The main thing on my mind is the heat of machining, didn't see anyone
mention it. Yeah yeah, I'm sure you know all too well about that, but
I've met you, you seem to be one of those rush type of people when
your working.

Im more than aware that stuff Swells up when hot G..and let things
cool down before measuring things like ID and whatnot.

The feel is the most important, got to plant your head in the Zen
zone. Got me, I'd have to be there. I have real trouble visualizing
the written word to objects for some reason.

SW

Rick[_9_] August 11th 10 03:29 PM

wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
m...
snip---

[...]

In case you missed the link....hoop stress

http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.c...=184053&page=1

ted frater August 11th 10 03:33 PM

wrote:

[...]

You probably know it already, if a bearing is a smidgen loosein its
housing, unless the mission is critical an old dodge is to put say 30
center punch detents all around inside the housing. This raises a
little ridge on each punch mark, and collectively will make the bearing
surprisingly tight to press in, especially if you use one of those
locktite glues to infill as well.

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 03:37 PM

wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
om...
snip---

[...]

I got the link after posting. Sometimes things come in out of order.

I cant use a split bushing, unfortunately, but Ill definately check out
the calcs for hoop stress....

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 03:40 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

[...]

Indeed. that was my first suggestion. The guy who tasked me with this
indicated that they put a 1 yr warranty on the work..and didnt want it
to move. I blinked..advised him it wouldnt move..and he refused
nonetheless.

So..I had to get it right..which evidently Im unable to do.

Blush!

Rick[_9_] August 11th 10 03:44 PM

wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
news:tde4665vbk633t429ror3nojhl8flef9n3@4ax. com...
snip---

[...]

There's a comment on using "constant volume" to calculate the diameter
changes from press fits. I didn't do them based on your numbers, but a thou
here and there..well, you know...

buerste August 11th 10 04:02 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Id have to press the piece of scrap and then press it on..and figure out
how to get it back off, or out.

Cringe....

Ive got a number of those Mity 3 fingered mics..but none that size
range.

Gunner

Only turn a stub a couple of inches long. press it through. You only need
new numbers from it.

Pete C. August 11th 10 04:07 PM

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ive made 6 pairs of spacers...between a driven shaft (both ends) and a
bearing race and each and every time, Ive gotten the OD wrong.
Each and every time..tap on the bearing race..and the ******* slides on.

How the hell does one calculate such a thingy?

This was off a pumping unit gearbox..and the people are starting to look
at me like im an utter bumpkin...which it looks like I am...sigh.

The ID was to have a .002" interference fit..and I accomplished this
with no issues. I machined the OD to be .003 larger than the ID of the
bearing race....and once the bearing race was tapped a couple times..the
damned thing slid on with a tad bit more than hand pressure. Easy with a
small block of wood.

Blink blink....

Anyone got any ideas/help/calcs that would fill in this blank space in
my knowlege?

You know that the ODs you have been turning are round, but are you sure
the matching ID you have been measuring is round? have you measured it
in several different orientations to check this? Just a thought...

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 04:34 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:07:08 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Yes...chuckle..that did come to me and I did check em. Simliar to
within a tenth in all directions.

Karl Townsend August 11th 10 04:48 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

Hnadbook clip. lot more there

Allowance for Forced Fits.—The allowance per inch of diameter usually ranges from
0.001 inch to 0.0025 inch, 0.0015 being a fair average. Ordinarily the allowance per inch
decreases as the diameter increases; thus the total allowance for a diameter of 2 inches
might be 0.004 inch, whereas for a diameter of 8 inches the total allowance might not be
over 0.009 or 0.010 inch. The parts to be assembled by forced fits are usually made
cylindrical,
although sometimes they are slightly tapered. The advantages of the taper form are
that the possibility of abrasion of the fitted surfaces is reduced; that less pressure is
required in assembling; and that the parts are more readily separated when renewal is
required. On the other hand, the taper fit is less reliable, because if it loosens, the
entire fit
is free with but little axial movement. Some lubricant, such as white lead and lard oil
mixed
to the consistency of paint, should be applied to the pin and bore before assembling, to
reduce the tendency toward abrasion.
Pressure for Forced Fits.—The pressure required for assembling cylindrical parts
depends not only upon the allowance for the fit, but also upon the area of the fitted
surfaces,
the pressure increasing in proportion to the distance that the inner member is forced in.
The
approximate ultimate pressure in tons can be determined by the use of the following
formula
in conjunction with the accompanying table of “Pressure Factors.” Assuming that A
= area of surface in contact in “fit”; a = total allowance in inches; P = ultimate
pressure
required, in tons; F = pressure factor based upon assumption that the diameter of the hub
is
twice the diameter of the bore, that the shaft is of machine steel, and that the hub is of
cast
iron:

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 04:52 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:48:11 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Hnadbook clip. lot more there

Allowance for Forced Fits.—The allowance per inch of diameter usually ranges from
0.001 inch to 0.0025 inch, 0.0015 being a fair average.

So I could have gone 3-5 inches rather than 2.

I should have, damnit!!

Don Foreman August 11th 10 05:34 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:37:23 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Telescoping gages depend strongly on consistent "feel" and even good
ones (Starrett) are easy to upset when locking to withdraw. They can
be accurate to within a couple of tenths with enough practice but I
don't trust them to better than a thou in my hands and that only after
five measurements that agree. The Enco bore gages use consistent
spring force and a DI so they don't depend on "feel".

How big will they go?

The biggest one that's on sale has a range of 2" to 6".

Don Foreman August 11th 10 05:38 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 01:54:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Indeed. ID of the race was 2.667 based on the average of 10
measurements.

With telescoping gages, the "right" reading is probably the largest of
several similar readings, not the average. It's easy to screw them up
right at the instant of locking them before withdrawal. It's also
easy to have them slip when miking them.

Don Foreman August 11th 10 05:44 PM

wrote:

[...]

Exactly. So there are two "feels" involved that must be identical.

Anyone that tells you to measure several times and take an average of the
reading can't use them, and likely never will, with success. That simply is
not the way they should be used.

I can use telescoping gauges and work to .0002" tolerance with reliability.
Done it since I got started in the shop back in '57, often with a dial bore
to verify my measurements. Most guys that can use them properly have the
same success. I'm not "special"---I just use them correctly.

And you've been a professional machinist for over 50 years.

Tim Wescott August 11th 10 05:51 PM

wrote:

[...]

Dimples and Loctite would have been better!

I was going to suggest that you just dick around a bit machining the
spacers just a bit bigger and bigger until you got the fit you wanted --
but it's too late now. I suspect that just going .0005 or .001 bigger
than what you're doing now would have achieved a nice* press fit.

* Not a "light" or a "hard" press fit -- a "nice" press fit, as in
"that's nice enough for now, declare victory and run like hell".

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott August 11th 10 05:55 PM

wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
[...]

Is that the pro machinists advice to pro machinists, or the pro
machinists advice to pikers?

It's what I do -- that, or I leave a bit of extra length on the end of
the piece I'm turning, use that to establish the fit, then once I find
it I turn that diameter all the way down, and trim off the excess length.

This works for everything from a running fit to a light press fit (if
the piece I'm fitting to isn't bell mouthed, in which case the fit turns
into an "oh ****" press fit).

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 05:57 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

Telescoping gages depend strongly on consistent "feel" and even good
ones (Starrett) are easy to upset when locking to withdraw. They can
be accurate to within a couple of tenths with enough practice but I
don't trust them to better than a thou in my hands and that only after
five measurements that agree. The Enco bore gages use consistent
spring force and a DI so they don't depend on "feel".

How big will they go?

The biggest one that's on sale has a range of 2" to 6".

That would work just hunky for me

Now if I can come up with some bucks......

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 11th 10 06:03 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

Indeed. ID of the race was 2.667 based on the average of 10
measurements.

With telescoping gages, the "right" reading is probably the largest of
several similar readings, not the average.

Yes..which makes doing an interference fit really problematical. Cause
it should be the smallest reading one should be going for.

It's easy to screw them up
right at the instant of locking them before withdrawal. It's also
easy to have them slip when miking them.

Ayup. While Im nowhere qualified to be a machinist..its not exactly my
first rodeo..and it kicked my ass well and proper.

And its ****ing me off that I couldnt get it right.

It was an interesting learning experience...indeed.

Slapped the smug right the **** out of me.

Tim Wescott August 11th 10 06:31 PM

wrote:

Indeed. ID of the race was 2.667 based on the average of 10
measurements.

With telescoping gages, the "right" reading is probably the largest of
several similar readings, not the average. It's easy to screw them up
right at the instant of locking them before withdrawal. It's also
easy to have them slip when miking them.

I stick the gauge into the hole, wiggle it around, tighten it, then
wiggle it again -- if it doesn't feel right after I tighten it, I loosen
it and try again.

Not, mind you, that I resemble an experienced machinist in any way shape
or form. Nor do I trust my ability to use a telescoping gauge to within
less than .001 or .002.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

whit3rd August 11th 10 07:52 PM

On Aug 10, 9:46*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
Ive made 6 pairs of spacers...between a driven shaft (both ends) and a
bearing race and each and every time, Ive gotten the OD wrong.
Each and every time..tap on the bearing race..and the ******* slides on.

Well, remachining and shimming and additive welding are already

knurl

Sunworshipper[_3_] August 11th 10 09:10 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

wrote:

[...]

Angle of the dangle is proportionate to the heat ...

Looks like ya got the answer, just 1.5 more. I'd love to have one of
those red books just to read. I've only seen about 4 for a grand total
of five minutes. And next on my wish list is a pointed diamond
dresser. See I told ya, just a bit warm for 120F outside plus your 2
thou.

They should have brought you one to copy if they wanted more than two!

Karl Townsend August 11th 10 09:11 PM

Press and interference fits...Help!

Allowance for Forced Fits.—The allowance per inch of diameter usually ranges from
0.001 inch to 0.0025 inch, 0.0015 being a fair average.

So I could have gone 3-5 inches rather than 2.

I should have, damnit!!

The one good thing about learning from the school of hard knocks...

You don't forget the lesson.

Karl

Wes[_5_] August 11th 10 10:47 PM

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ive made 6 pairs of spacers...between a driven shaft (both ends) and a
bearing race and each and every time, Ive gotten the OD wrong.
Each and every time..tap on the bearing race..and the ******* slides on.

How the hell does one calculate such a thingy?

This was off a pumping unit gearbox..and the people are starting to look
at me like im an utter bumpkin...which it looks like I am...sigh.

The ID was to have a .002" interference fit..and I accomplished this
with no issues. I machined the OD to be .003 larger than the ID of the
bearing race....and once the bearing race was tapped a couple times..the
damned thing slid on with a tad bit more than hand pressure. Easy with a
small block of wood.

Blink blink....

Anyone got any ideas/help/calcs that would fill in this blank space in
my knowlege?

Damn Gunner, you did have a bad day. My technique with telescoping gages is to insert
them into a clean bore at an angle so they are longer than the ID. Lock the set screw,
then wipe once. Carefully, with a light hand measure your telescoping gage, write down
the number.

Repeat.

Really worried, repeat again.

If you are not getting the same measurement with in the tolerance of what will be good try
to figure out what you are doing wrong.

You don't average, the largest measurement should be the correct one.

I have a set of old Starrett telescoping gages at work. These are the type where only one
side telescopes. I also have a newer set of gages where both sides telescope at home. I
can honestly say, I'd rather have only one side telescope. I haven't shot myself in the
foot with the new ones yet but I just don't like how they feel.

On the fit. I tend to use 0.001" per inch but I know there are all sorts of fits and some
are a bit more aggressive.

Sorry if my post this morning shows up and turns this into a double post.

I read enough to see they gave up on you. Oh well, that can happen. You need to try to
fab up something similar to test your technique. This is fairly easy chit so I understand
why you are asking for help. Heck if it is something that is weird enough, maybe you can
save some face with them if you can explain wtf happened and they care.

I have notchy bearings in my cross feed that I got to get fixed. I've blown a couple
dimensions when .020" more became something else. I got to fix it soon. Got to work this
weekend but I have the following one off. I'll put that on my to do list.
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Buerste August 11th 10 11:39 PM

wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
[...]