Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1,226 people executed in the US since 1976

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:49:31 -0400, Cliff
wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...vengeance.html

Not nearly enough, especially in California. We've got something like
600+ on "Death Row" at San Q. Time to weed some of them out.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...vengeance.html

Not nearly enough, especially in California. We've got something like
600+ on "Death Row" at San Q. Time to weed some of them out.

Maybe one of those mass ceremonies, sort of like the Moonies do with
weddings?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...vengeance.html

Not nearly enough, especially in California. We've got something like
600+ on "Death Row" at San Q. Time to weed some of them out.

Maybe one of those mass ceremonies, sort of like the Moonies do with
weddings?

It would make an interesting TV Game Show, wouldnt it?

Lets Execute a Bad Guy!

Maybe we can get the old guy...hummm stroke moment..Bob Barker to MC?

Ad stuff from the Wheel of Fortune...the Wheel of Death! Take a spin
and who evers number comes up..the contestants can tell the viewers how
the guy should die..and they do it immediately.

Or spin the wheel an it comes up method of execution and they do it
immediately!

A whole new industry!!

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...vengeance.html

Not nearly enough, especially in California. We've got something like
600+ on "Death Row" at San Q. Time to weed some of them out.

Yeah, like 600+.

Maybe one of those mass ceremonies, sort of like the Moonies do with
weddings?

It's much more cost effective that way.

It would make an interesting TV Game Show, wouldnt it?

Lets Execute a Bad Guy!

Does 'Arnie in "The Running Man"' ring any bells?

Maybe we can get the old guy...hummm stroke moment..Bob Barker to MC?

Ad stuff from the Wheel of Fortune...the Wheel of Death! Take a spin
and who evers number comes up..the contestants can tell the viewers how
the guy should die..and they do it immediately.

Or spin the wheel an it comes up method of execution and they do it
immediately!

There ya go. And the audience pays for all the costs with their entry
fees.

A whole new industry!!

Wouldn't this be a perfect absorbant for old stocks of VX we're trying
to get rid of?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:43:18 -0700

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...vengeance.html

Not nearly enough, especially in California. We've got something like
600+ on "Death Row" at San Q. Time to weed some of them out.

Maybe one of those mass ceremonies, sort of like the Moonies do with
weddings?

It would make an interesting TV Game Show, wouldnt it?

Lets Execute a Bad Guy!

Maybe we can get the old guy...hummm stroke moment..Bob Barker to MC?

Ad stuff from the Wheel of Fortune...the Wheel of Death! Take a spin
and who evers number comes up..the contestants can tell the viewers how
the guy should die..and they do it immediately.

Or spin the wheel an it comes up method of execution and they do it
immediately!

A whole new industry!!

Bring back the old game show "What's my Crime?"

Tic tac Toe - with the "secret square"

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...vengeance.html

Not nearly enough, especially in California. We've got something like
600+ on "Death Row" at San Q. Time to weed some of them out.

Maybe one of those mass ceremonies, sort of like the Moonies do with
weddings?

It would make an interesting TV Game Show, wouldnt it?

Lets Execute a Bad Guy!

Maybe we can get the old guy...hummm stroke moment..Bob Barker to MC?

Ad stuff from the Wheel of Fortune...the Wheel of Death! Take a spin
and who evers number comes up..the contestants can tell the viewers how
the guy should die..and they do it immediately.

Or spin the wheel an it comes up method of execution and they do it
immediately!

A whole new industry!!

Bring back the old game show "What's my Crime?"

Tic tac Toe - with the "secret square"

I LOVE IT!!!

We get together..find the right people..and we gonna be