Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default History Based Modeling (SolidWorks) Dumped And Replaced With Direct Modeling (CoCreate)

"vinny" wrote:

"Best of all, CoCreate Modeling handles modeling data differently
than SolidWorks, significantly reducing the data volume of models.
Large assemblies work better in CoCreate’s 3D environment. Terpstra
notes that his data now loads faster and is much more stable once in
the system."

"With 2D drawings working compatibly in the 3D environment, and
with large models now performing so much better, Leenstra engineers
now spend the bulk of their time designing machines instead
of trying to work around the wrong design software. And that means
Leenstra does more of what it does best: creative engineering."

I always notice this dip**** uses the words...we....our...etc...
NEVER "I".

I bet this nut is an invalid in a wheelchair, giving voice commands to his
pc without ever actually modeling or programming anything.

Over here on RCM, Alibre seems to be what we can afford. Although, cocreate does have a
personal edition. Nice of them. It is limited but it is always nice to get a taste of
things.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller