Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default tractor axle

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 10:01:42 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote the following:

You _are_ keeping borrowing rights on all these goodies, I trust?
Good!

One step better. I have instant recall. A tractor breaks down, he brings the
loaner right back. Both these machines are spares for the inevitable
breakdowns that only happen when you're swamped with work.

Most excellent.

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas
in the minds of energetic men of good will.

Axle End Cap Greg Esres Home Repair 25 February 11th 17 09:44 PM
tractor axle Ignoramus31310 Metalworking 0 July 3rd 10 08:23 PM
axle bent Jordan Metalworking 13 August 4th 09 07:03 AM
Welding on Car axle Steve Austin[_2_] Metalworking 0 September 7th 08 06:24 PM
Axle Material knowone Metalworking 22 April 3rd 06 03:26 AM