Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fs: spintites (nut drivers) anyone?

I ended up with WAY too many of these things - and of course I didn't get
what I wanted either - so, for those who don't know what a Spintite is,
that's a brand name, they are like a screw driver, but with a hollow shaft
and a hex end so you can easily reach in and unscrew that hex head fastener,
or adjust something. The most common size in old radios and a lot of older
enclosures is 1/4 inch (and of course, I didn't get any of those in this big
box) but what I do have plenty of is:

3/16
7/16
the above are "full sized" mostly Xcelite brand, losts of these

smaller sized Xcelite brand:
3/32, 7/32, 9/32 less of these

Hunter brand (really tiny)

5/64, 3/32, 7/64,

any of these are a dollar each, free postage (in USA) if you get more than
10, some kind of super duper deal if you get more than 50.

I also found, in the box, older Spintite brand drivers with wooden handles -
looks like almost a complete set (but no 1/4 inch) plus some extra 1/2 inch

if you would like any of these, please contact me off the list - my correct
email address is on my web site below

--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com

Collating drivers geoff UK diy 0 April 28th 10 12:55 AM
Impact drivers - really better ? Jim Bailey Woodworking 6 July 11th 07 10:21 PM
Drivers on more than just the CPU Steven Graham Electronics 0 October 1st 06 03:37 PM
ground rod drivers [email protected] Home Repair 7 September 17th 06 10:48 PM
OT - Those *#&#%$^& Drivers With Cellphones Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 33 May 29th 06 05:33 PM