Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default English Gun Ban Continues to provide expected results......

sittingduck wrote:
Snag wrote:

Our son took us out to dinner last night . I must admit to jumpin' the
gun
(I'm so punny...) and packin' in the Mexican restaurant . At least I
stuck with iced tea when what I really wanted was a pitcher of
Margaritas .
I have a leetle one that fits oh-so-nicely in my back pocket - right
where
most guys carry their wallet . Surprise !

I love my .380 Ruger LCP. Perfect pocket gun.

Me too, but check and make sure the hammer is back every morning before
you pocket it.