Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mill is in the garage

tired
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32595"
tired

Happy Tired? ;))

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32595" wrote in message
tired

Probably not tired enough to hear it calling to you later, "Iggy, come make
chips with me!" 3 AM rolls around real quick when you're enthralled.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-03, Buerste wrote:

"Ignoramus32595" wrote in message
tired

Probably not tired enough to hear it calling to you later, "Iggy, come make
chips with me!" 3 AM rolls around real quick when you're enthralled.

No, I was that tired, plus the head still needs to be moved and
reattached.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Man, that is a big SOB!
I like the trailer. I have two, and I'd sell both to get one like that.

I especially like your caster frame. I've been planning to build one
just like it for my mill and also the lathe.

So, how did you tip it to clear the door?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-03, Buerste wrote:
"Ignoramus32595" wrote in message
tired

Probably not tired enough to hear it calling to you later, "Iggy, come make
chips with me!" 3 AM rolls around real quick when you're enthralled.

No, I was that tired, plus the head still needs to be moved and
reattached.

Thant answers my question about clearing the garage. I believe you
posted about that earlier.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired
Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Man, that is a big SOB!

yep

I like the trailer. I have two, and I'd sell both to get one like that.

Yes, it is very practical, I rented it.

I especially like your caster frame. I've been planning to build one
just like it for my mill and also the lathe.

I will definitely need it for the mill. For regular operation, I would
raise it and put 2x4s under the corners.

So, how did you tip it to clear the door?

I did not tip it, I took the head off.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:16:31 -0500, Ignoramus4913

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

How flat were the tires on your cart by the time you had it in the
shop? Nicely done btw. Bravo indeed!

Im rather suprised you dont own a forklift yet. Why not? No place to
put it when its not in use?

With your Talent for scrounging up machinery...Id have figured by now,
you would have found a 5000 lb forklift for $50

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

..

This is indeed a sad commentary on the architecture on your current abode.
The garage is way too small to be functional.

--
Roger Shoaf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Not sure if I'm more jealous of the mill or the trailer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:57:40 -0700, "Roger Shoaf"

m...

.

This is indeed a sad commentary on the architecture on your current abode.
The garage is way too small to be functional.

One assumes that he is saving for a nice big Butler Building to be built
out back?

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

How flat were the tires on your cart by the time you had it in the
shop? Nicely done btw. Bravo indeed!

Not too flat. The casters are rated 2500 lbs each.

Im rather suprised you dont own a forklift yet. Why not? No place to
put it when its not in use?

With your Talent for scrounging up machinery...Id have figured by now,
you would have found a 5000 lb forklift for $50

No place to put it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Not sure if I'm more jealous of the mill or the trailer.

The trailer is not mine, it was a rental.

My trailer can be seen here

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Home...th-M105A2-Bed/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Cute little skateboard it's riding on, Ig.

Whatcha gonna use the mill for?

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor
the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 3, 11:02*am, Gunner Asch wrote:

Im rather suprised you dont own a forklift yet. *Why not? No place to
put it when its not in use? *

With your Talent for scrounging up machinery...Id have figured by now,
you would have found a 5000 lb forklift for $50

Gunner

-

When our neighboring cabinet shop moved out he gave his fork lift to
me because his garage was too small for everything. Not pretty, and
not used very often, but when needed, nothing else will do.

Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:52:24 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jun 3, 11:02*am, Gunner Asch wrote:

Im rather suprised you dont own a forklift yet. *Why not? No place to
put it when its not in use? *

With your Talent for scrounging up machinery...Id have figured by now,
you would have found a 5000 lb forklift for $50

Gunner

-

When our neighboring cabinet shop moved out he gave his fork lift to
me because his garage was too small for everything. Not pretty, and
not used very often, but when needed, nothing else will do.

Paul

Indeed. Id be simply lost without mine.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" on Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:52:24
-0700 (PDT) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Jun 3, 11:02*am, Gunner Asch wrote:

Im rather suprised you dont own a forklift yet. *Why not? No place to
put it when its not in use? *

With your Talent for scrounging up machinery...Id have figured by now,
you would have found a 5000 lb forklift for $50

Gunner

-

When our neighboring cabinet shop moved out he gave his fork lift to
me because his garage was too small for everything. Not pretty, and
not used very often, but when needed, nothing else will do.

Oh, so you _haven't_ gotten a 5000 lb forklift for $50. Too bad,
better luck next time.

Bwahaa!

pyotr

Reminds me of story of the "young lad" who would meet the college
president on occasions, who invariably asked "getting any Bs?" (This
was back in the days when a C meant "good work", a B "excelent work",
and As were reserved for exceptionally good work.) The young man was
unable to say he was, as he was getting straight As, so the President
would "console" him with a "Keep studying hard, you'll get one." But
one quarter, he did get a B, and when he told the resident hat, the
President was pleased, "I knew you could do it!"
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Hmmm great save, I have to try that myself, have locked threaded...
and hold it from the top. I believe it cause I hurt harbor freight
dollys and they still work.

Anyhow, what is that ? EMD mill? Never did think you where gonna tip
it in. You need a bigger place. Get rid of the other one in the
corner?

Are you close to the north side of Chicago?

SW

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-02, RBnDFW wrote:
Ignoramus32595 wrote:
tired

Huzzah!

Details to follow?

We used a car hauler trailer and my friend helped me a great deal.

Here are the pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...-In-My-Garage/

Hmmm great save, I have to try that myself, have locked threaded...
and hold it from the top. I believe it cause I hurt harbor freight
dollys and they still work.

Anyhow, what is that ? EMD mill? Never did think you where gonna tip
it in. You need a bigger place. Get rid of the other one in the
corner?

Yes, I will get rid of the other one.

Are you close to the north side of Chicago?

West side.