Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A letter from Ted Nugent

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:04:50 -0700 (PDT), Joe788
wrote:

On May 30, 9:12 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
My gun control
Celebrate 139 years of the NRA

By Ted Nugent
Amazingly, I have mastered them all, and they are all wonderful ingredients for my
American dream of rugged individualism, declared independence and
self-sufficiency. They all serve me well, and I am not giving up any of
them. Ever.

Bull****.

Ted Nugent says he's mastered guitar.

Ted Nugent is considered a total ****ing joke by serious guitar
players.

Frankly...I consider him to be a very good player.
**** Ted Nugent and his lousy guitar playing!

Your opinion, that of someone who can only humm on a dick, is noted with
amusement.
Here's someone who plays guitar and makes Ted Nugent look like the
complete hack / loser at guitar playing that he truly is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEuaurcvtik

Billy Idol???? You consider him a guitar player of great note?

Idol was singing, Steve Stevens was playing guitar. Not too shabby,
IMNSHO. Maybe you didn't notice...? Shrug...

Eric Clapton....superior to Billy ****ing Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8

So? Eric Clapton....superior to Almost ****ing Anybody

David

[...]