Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HB 1388 Passed.....

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Maybe those farm houses are just Hollywood props?

May be. I think most of the old barns are just billboards for Mail Pouch
chewing tobacco ads.

Sadly, so many of those barns have collapsed from age and snow load in my area. I always
meant to take pictures of some barns and a lot of those I liked are gone now.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller