Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do TMT's mommies have two Glocks too?

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:09:01 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

I've also been to numerous ranges and haven't experienced safety
problems, knock wood. Even the first time shooters exhibit extra
caution, in my opinion, perhaps even more careful than the most
experienced shooters. Again, if I had to give my advice to you, that
would be to associate with a different class of people. Your bottom of
the barrel pals will get you in trouble someday. Maybe you are just
shooting with all of those illegal Mexicans you've grown to love over
the past 40 years. Maybe they don't understand the safety instructions
in English?

I can tell you that I have found that a lot of Mexicans are not good at
safe weapon handling. But that is just personal experience. Go to the
public ranges where there is no range master more often and you will see
that what I say is true. It's only logical that people with little
experience with firearms will not be as safe as experienced people are.
I have seen people do things at the public range you would not believe.
I've seen people start walking out to their targets when other people
are still shooting. I see people with terrible muzzle control sweep
people with their guns repeatedly. I've seen all kinds of scary things
done at the public range. In fact, I know a number of people who won't
even go because they think it's too dangerous.

You've seen nothing like that, you say. You are lucky. Either that or
you have not been to many public ranges, which is understandable because
they are disappearing all the time. All I know is what I have seen
myself. I have lots of experience with firearms. I shoot a lot with a
lot of different guns so I know what I'm doing. Most people shoot
infrequently and don't have experience with many different guns. You
seem to think those people are all "safe". I don't, and I keep a very
close watch on them if they are near me. As long as you keep going to
the nice, safe ranges you frequent then I guess you'll never see what I
have.

Hawke

If he saw what you've seen, they wouldn't be nice safe ranges, right?
I belong to two gun clubs and visit two public ranges. The clubs
aren't fancy. Dues at one are $20/yr.

I haven't seen the sort of reckless behavior you describe. If I were
to see such unsafe/incompetent behavior, I would not return to that
range.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

[...]

Because it doesn't happen. Hack is just sticking up for his boyfriend TMT.
It's Hack's basement that TMT visits when he's lonely, you know, Hack's two
daddies' (both of them) basement.