Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MT6 to MT5 or less

Morse taper adapter quest....

Anyone out there have a MT6 to MT5, MT4, MT3 or even an MT2 adapter they
would want to part with?

McMaster has #6 to #5 and #4...

MSC has them too...

But if someone has this semi-rare bird and wanted to sell it at a decent
price, I would consider purchasing it from a friend rather than brand new,
etc.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-30, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Morse taper adapter quest....

Anyone out there have a MT6 to MT5, MT4, MT3 or even an MT2 adapter they
would want to part with?

McMaster has #6 to #5 and #4...

MSC has them too...

But if someone has this semi-rare bird and wanted to sell it at a decent
price, I would consider purchasing it from a friend rather than brand new,
etc.

I have a shipload of them. I can sell you a MT6-MT5 adapter for $15
plus $12 shipping. A MT6-MT5-MT4-MT3-MT2-MT1 set is $50. If you
can pay me in the next hour, I can ship it today, otherwise I am going
on a trip in 2 hours.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I also have MT5 to MT1, truly a rate bird.

Also MT3 extensions, MT4 extensions, MT3 to MT4 (mt3 shank, holds MT4
drills). Basically 1.5 buckets of fun stuff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have a shipload of them. I can sell you a MT6-MT5 adapter for $15
plus $12 shipping. A MT6-MT5-MT4-MT3-MT2-MT1 set is $50. If you
can pay me in the next hour, I can ship it today, otherwise I am going
on a trip in 2 hours.

Well then... That's nice to know!

I'll catch you when you return. My customer hasn't placed the order yet.
If / when they do, I'll grab a few different sizes and keep 'em in stock.

Good condition I suppose?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-30, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
I have a shipload of them. I can sell you a MT6-MT5 adapter for $15
plus $12 shipping. A MT6-MT5-MT4-MT3-MT2-MT1 set is $50. If you
can pay me in the next hour, I can ship it today, otherwise I am going
on a trip in 2 hours.

Well then... That's nice to know!

I'll catch you when you return. My customer hasn't placed the order yet.
If / when they do, I'll grab a few different sizes and keep 'em in stock.

Good condition I suppose?

Yes, most are in good condition. I try to throw away the bad noes.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

By chance have MT4 to MT5?

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-30, Karl Townsend wrote:
By chance have MT4 to MT5?

Yes, made by Collis USA. Its tang was rewelded, it seems, but they did
a good job at that. Otherwise it looks great. $20 plus PMFR+$1 shipping.

Be careful with any smaller to higher morse taper adapters, you may
get in trouble very quickly. Too much torque for the shank. Use your
pinky finger only on the downfeed handle.

If you pay in the next 10 minutes I can ship now, otherwise next week.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:54:08 -0400, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Morse taper adapter quest....

Anyone out there have a MT6 to MT5, MT4, MT3 or even an MT2 adapter they
would want to part with?

McMaster has #6 to #5 and #4...

MSC has them too...

But if someone has this semi-rare bird and wanted to sell it at a decent
price, I would consider purchasing it from a friend rather than brand new,
etc.

I may have some. Ill check later today and post.

Gunner

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:26:40 -0500, Ignoramus28422
wrote:

I also have MT5 to MT1, truly a rate bird.

Also MT3 extensions, MT4 extensions, MT3 to MT4 (mt3 shank, holds MT4
drills). Basically 1.5 buckets of fun stuff.

You wouldn't happen to have an extra adapter for the hole in a
Clausing lathe would you? I think it's a MT 4.5

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking