Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Great Reneger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:00:35 -0600, Steve B wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

Thanks!

--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks. Good video. I guess there are negers and re-negers?
Don't you just hate people who neg you all the time?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in
message . ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Sat, 27 Mar 2010
11:01:54 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Thanks. Good video. I guess there are negers and re-negers?
Don't you just hate people who neg you all the time?

I'm still wondering what buke is.. I mean, how can I be rebuked
if I haven't been buked?

tschus
pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I've also had the same kind of question. Do snow removal
companies move the snow twice?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Sat, 27 Mar
2010
11:01:54 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Thanks. Good video. I guess there are negers and re-negers?
Don't you just hate people who neg you all the time?

I'm still wondering what buke is.. I mean, how can I be
rebuked
if I haven't been buked?

tschus
pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Sat, 27 Mar 2010
11:01:54 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Thanks. Good video. I guess there are negers and re-negers?
Don't you just hate people who neg you all the time?

I'm still wondering what buke is.. I mean, how can I be rebuked
if I haven't been buked?

It's like "rehabilitation" for convicts - were they ever "habilitated" and,
if so, how?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:00:35 -0600, Steve B wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

Thanks!

--
Email address is a Spam trap.

Looks like the other Steve B is messing with other people, too.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:55:17 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Sat, 27 Mar 2010
11:01:54 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Thanks. Good video. I guess there are negers and re-negers?
Don't you just hate people who neg you all the time?

I'm still wondering what buke is.. I mean, how can I be rebuked
if I haven't been buked?

tschus
pyotr

-

Thats not like bukkake is it?

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Sat, 27 Mar 2010
11:01:54 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Thanks. Good video. I guess there are negers and re-negers?
Don't you just hate people who neg you all the time?

I'm still wondering what buke is.. I mean, how can I be rebuked
if I haven't been buked?

I'll bet that you've never been gruntled, either...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Sun, 28 Mar 2010 04:23:14 -0700 did write/type or cause to
wrote:

Let the Record show that "Stormin Mormon"
on or about Sat, 27 Mar 2010
11:01:54 -0400 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Thanks. Good video. I guess there are negers and re-negers?
Don't you just hate people who neg you all the time?

I'm still wondering what buke is.. I mean, how can I be rebuked
if I haven't been buked?

Thats not like bukkake is it?

Not even hardly close ...

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:36:35 -0700, Steve B wrote:

Email address is a Spam trap.

Looks like the other Steve B is messing with other people, too.

Steve

I hope they plonk both of us!