Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If George Bush........

On 3/22/2010 11:48 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
reported Elvis on Mon, 22 Mar 2010 04:39:48
-0700 in misc.survivalism:

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant
and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this
in one year -- so you'll have 3 years to come up with an answer.

Obama has managed to convince a lot of people to buy the Emperors
new line of Clothing.

Too bad that he can't convince people like you of anything because
you're so biased against him that you wouldn't see positive results even
if they were right in front of your face. Obama is improving the country
and turning things around from the worst situation we have seen in
decades. Of course, to your ilk everything is only worse. That's too bad
for you because it means you won't be on board for the bull run that's
already under way. You're still betting against America. Your loss.

Hawke