Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I got a stalker

Apparently, someone has been using my name and munged e mail addy to make
some rude vulgar posts in newsgroups. So, I have changed some of my info to
bypass this clown.

If you have me killfiled, do it again if you want. Or read a few of my
posts. I've toned down since being sick.

If you know how to do it, trace the paths of this stalker, and compare it to
my long history of posts here, and you will see that they are not the same.

Anyone can copy your information into their ACCOUNTS tab and imitate anyone.

The Real Steve B, in Utah

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 15, 11:07*pm, "The Real Steve B" wrote:
Apparently, someone has been using my name and munged e mail addy to make
some rude vulgar posts in newsgroups. *So, I have changed some of my info to
bypass this clown.

If you have me killfiled, do it again if you want. *Or read a few of my
posts. *I've toned down since being sick.

If you know how to do it, trace the paths of this stalker, and compare it to
my long history of posts here, and you will see that they are not the same.

Anyone can copy your information into their ACCOUNTS tab and imitate anyone.

The Real Steve B, in Utah

Only one? ;)

At times it seems like I have the whole insane asylum following me
around Usenet.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:07 pm, "The Real Steve B" wrote:
Apparently, someone has been using my name and munged e mail addy to make
some rude vulgar posts in newsgroups. So, I have changed some of my info
bypass this clown.

If you have me killfiled, do it again if you want. Or read a few of my
posts. I've toned down since being sick.

If you know how to do it, trace the paths of this stalker, and compare it
my long history of posts here, and you will see that they are not the
same.

Anyone can copy your information into their ACCOUNTS tab and imitate
anyone.

The Real Steve B, in Utah

Only one? ;)

At times it seems like I have the whole insane asylum following me
around Usenet.

TMT

Naw, it was just your two mommies. It seems like a whole lot more because
they are both so fat.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 06:21:16 -0500, Pong Lrick wrote:

[...]

Yea, But this stalker scares me. He knows what a liar and dip**** I really
am.

The real Steve B. will be posting Political bull**** for you all to enjoy
here in the metalworking group because he is made fun of at political
groups. Keep your eye open for this dumby and his copy and paste crap.
"Mighty Casey" comes to mind as the latest bull**** post.

The Real Stevey B. in Utah
Now I will go wash my face because of the tears that are smearing my
makeup. The real steve B. The B is for butthole by the way.
I'm the one that knows all about metalworking too.

HA! Ha! Ha! So there! Made you look!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B." wrote in message
[...]

I rest my case. Can anyone analyze this in PROPERTIES and give a clue as to
who it is?

BTW, I do not participate in political newsgroups. Well, at least those
that are labeled political.

Steve B in Utah, retired welder, metal worker, diver, crane operator, all
that stuff that you old timers know about me to know this is really me.

Steve B

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote:

HA! Ha! Ha! So there! Made you look!

I rest my case. Can anyone analyze this in PROPERTIES and give a clue as to
who it is?

BTW, I do not participate in political newsgroups. Well, at least those
that are labeled political.

Steve B in Utah, retired welder, metal worker, diver, crane operator, all
that stuff that you old timers know about me to know this is really me.

Well both you and the imposter are using the same verision of Outlook to post That being a
fully patched XP SP3 install.

Eternal september is the imposter's usenet server, you are using giganews.

Heck, report it to eternal september. They will want full headers, here is an excerpt
that should help them ID the account.

logging-data="3686"; ";
posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/hB0qEIGhGZeXPf4EC4sra"

I don't know how you display headers in outlook, I use agent and tin depending on what
machines I'm using.

HTH,

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote:

[...]

People here know I can be cranky. Almost dying does that to one. But, they
also know that I'm on a New Year's resolution to behave. So, as long as the
people here who know me know that there's a clone out there, they will
disregard the troll, and he/she/it will find another bridge.

I must say, though. I'm flattered just a little. g But only a little.
I'd definitely like to meet the little ******* face to face, but I know that
ain't gonna happen.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:34:13 -0400, "Steve B."

From: "Steve B."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: I got a stalker
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:34:13 -0400

[...]

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:45:38 -0700, Steve B wrote:

I rest my case. Can anyone analyze this in PROPERTIES and give a clue as to
who it is?

BTW, I do not participate in political newsgroups. Well, at least those
that are labeled political.

Steve B in Utah, retired welder, metal worker, diver, crane operator, all
that stuff that you old timers know about me to know this is really me.

Steve B

Anyone can take the time and google your posts. You are a newby to usenet
and getting your ass handed to you for being such a dumb****.

ESAD
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 18:47:46 -0700, Steve B wrote:

People here know I can be cranky. Almost dying does that to one. But, they
also know that I'm on a New Year's resolution to behave. So, as long as the
people here who know me know that there's a clone out there, they will
disregard the troll, and he/she/it will find another bridge.

I must say, though. I'm flattered just a little. g But only a little.
I'd definitely like to meet the little ******* face to face, but I know that
ain't gonna happen.

Steve

You would be flattered being called a liar and dumb****.

Little *******?
I'd wipe my ass with your tee shirt while you were still in it. Be careful
what you wish for.

steve b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:15:29 -0400, Steve B
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:45:38 -0700, Steve B wrote:

you old timers know about me to know this is really me.

Steve B

Anyone can take the time and google your posts.

No need, from reading a few of them over the years I learned that he's
a pig-ignorant racist who appears to have karma nipping at his heels.

You are a newby to usenet
and getting your ass handed to you for being such a dumb****.

ESAD

Just curious... there are a whole bunch much like him in this
newsgroup, and some of them are even worse. So what did this
particular example do or say that got you on his case?

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote:

People here know I can be cranky. Almost dying does that to one. But, they
also know that I'm on a New Year's resolution to behave. So, as long as the
people here who know me know that there's a clone out there, they will
disregard the troll, and he/she/it will find another bridge.

I must say, though. I'm flattered just a little. g But only a little.
I'd definitely like to meet the little ******* face to face, but I know that
ain't gonna happen.

I doubt you are going to meet your personal butt monkey. However, if you do, I hope you
are back in tip top shape when it happens.

Whoever you have hugging your butt is lower than Cliffie.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:45:38 -0700, Steve B wrote:

I rest my case. Can anyone analyze this in PROPERTIES and give a clue as
who it is?

BTW, I do not participate in political newsgroups. Well, at least those
that are labeled political.

Steve B in Utah, retired welder, metal worker, diver, crane operator, all
that stuff that you old timers know about me to know this is really me.

Steve B

Anyone can take the time and google your posts. You are a newby to usenet
and getting your ass handed to you for being such a dumb****.

ESAD

Yeah. I've been on usenet now for what? How many years? Pick a different
ID than Steve B, will ya. It's taken, and it's me.

How about meeting for a cup of coffee? I'd love to see you and talk to you.
I live near St. George, Utah, and am in Las Vegas a couple of times a month.
I'll pay for the coffee.

How about it? Any time.

If you're up for it, man enough, that is.

Steve B

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Bring it on, dip****.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote:

People here know I can be cranky. Almost dying does that to one. But,
they
also know that I'm on a New Year's resolution to behave. So, as long as
the
people here who know me know that there's a clone out there, they will
disregard the troll, and he/she/it will find another bridge.

I must say, though. I'm flattered just a little. g But only a little.
I'd definitely like to meet the little ******* face to face, but I know
that
ain't gonna happen.

I doubt you are going to meet your personal butt monkey. However, if you
do, I hope you
are back in tip top shape when it happens.

Whoever you have hugging your butt is lower than Cliffie.

Wes

Thank you. On my worst day, I would make toast out of this punk. A man who
makes threats and stalks on the Internet isn't much of a man, and in no way
deserves respect or fear.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm not your stalker, but maybe we could do lunch some day.
Next time I'm in Utah, last time was 1991. Hmm. Well, it's
the thought that counts?

The Elder who confirmed me used to live in St. George.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

How about meeting for a cup of coffee? I'd love to see you
and talk to you.
I live near St. George, Utah, and am in Las Vegas a couple
of times a month.
I'll pay for the coffee.

How about it? Any time.

If you're up for it, man enough, that is.

Steve B

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:52:49 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Gunner gets dibs on video rights and the body of the fake Steve B. I
can get a couple hundred for selling it to a couple really strange guys
I know about in West Hollywood, as long as I also supply a quart of KY
when I deliver the corpse.

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

I'd do it all for some trade .............. ;-)

Steve