Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why have the Democrats suddenly hallted work on Solving the Health Care Crisis?

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:45:51 -0800, the infamous pyotr filipivich
scrawled the following:

Were we not told that Healthcare in America was in such a Perilous
Crisis, that a bill had to be passed Right Now! We didn't have time
to read it, just vote on it!
And suddenly - not a word. The entire Democrat Party PR machine
suddenly goes on hold. It has been weeks since the One has sought to
address the nation, to tell us how necessary it was to pass the Health
Care Reform Act. Nothing. Did the Healthcare Crisis suddenly end?
Has a statute of limitations on the bill expire? Is HealthCare so
last year, so 2009? Did the Democrats suddenly lose their majority
in the House, Senate and Fourth Estate?

Near as I can tell, the Democrats still have a majority in both houses
of Congress. [Which still begs the question - why couldn't they pass
health care last summer?] Did the election of Scott Brown transform
them all into evil Republicans who only want to kill women &
minorities?
Or is this all part of some nefarious Vast Riechwinger Plot to
make Obama look bad, and tarnish his legacy? I'll bet that's the Real
Story. It's all a sinister Cabal by Karl Rove to overthrow the
Government and install a Theocracy! Yes, that's it, the total and
absolute control of everyone's lives by non-Progressive elements!

So unfair.

Does this mean we're not going to get free medical insurance, to
go with our free mortgages and gasoline?

tschus
"Phred"

I laughed out loud at that one, Pete. Danke mucho, monsieur.

--
Note to The O -

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
-- Henry Ford

Why have the Democrats suddenly hallted work on Solving the HealthCare Crisis? RBnDFW Metalworking 0 February 17th 10 10:23 PM
Health Care Larry Jaques Metalworking 3 September 24th 08 09:07 PM
Health Care Mark Rand Metalworking 3 September 19th 08 12:00 AM
Health Care Larry Jaques Metalworking 9 September 18th 08 05:11 AM
Fixing America's Health Care Crisis Joe Home Ownership 18 September 26th 07 10:33 PM