Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Why are we still there?

WHY ARE WE STILL THERE?

It's time to reevaluate our involvement!

Every day there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on TV
there are photos of death and destruction. Why are we still there?

We occupied this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us
nothing but trouble. Why are we still there?

Many of our children go there and never come back. Why are we still
there?

Their government is unstable, and they have loopy leadership. Why are we
still there?

Many of their people are uncivilized. Why are we still there?

The place is subject to natural disasters, which we are supposed to bail
them out of. Why are we still there?

There are more than 1,000 religious sects, which we do not understand.
Why are we still there?

Their folkways, foods and fads are unfamiliar to ordinary Americans. Why
are we still there?

We can't even secure the borders. Why are we still there?

They are billions of dollars in debt, and it will cost billions more to
rebuild, which we can't afford. Why are we still there?

It is becoming very clear... WE MUST GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA !
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:30:26 +0000, Eregon wrote:

[...]

:-)

--
www.wescottdesign.com