DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   It's starting, people (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/295437-its-starting-people.html)

cavelamb January 5th 10 11:52 PM

It's starting, people

Ed Huntress wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Gunner Asch wrote:
You can select the hated ethnic group of your choice for the enemy. If
you kill ten homeless Arabs, you get two cans of Spam and a box of
gopher jerky.

--
Ed Huntress

I hope Ed doesnt get caught up in the Great Cull. He is nearly a
Leftwinger...and while Ive put out a plea for his survival...it may go
unheard.

The fate of so many Leftards in the very near future....

It's not just the people you think you hate that are at risk, folks.

It's ALL of us.

We have become so fragmented that it would be (is being?) real easy to
distract the masses with dragons and sub-species.

I fear for my country...

Mostly, just worry about Gunner. He must be on 100 lists by now, and they're
all waiting for an excuse. g

I suppose it's possible that that stroke did more damage than it seemed.

--

Richard Lamb

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power
to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour...
Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will.
Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."

cavelamb January 6th 10 12:06 AM

It's starting, people

pyotr filipivich wrote:
Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Tue, 05 Jan 2010 06:01:54 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
So people of the 'wrong' ideology will be on the ground, beaten by
soldiers?

No. Where did you get that foolish idea?

The People themselves will simply rise up and kill the enemies of the
United States. Leftwingers will be decimated. The Constitution will be
restored and all will be well. With luck..during the Great Cull...the
soldiers will simply guard their bases and stay out of it. Lets both
hope they do. Because if they dont..keep in mind that 80% of the
military is conservative and when they kill their enemies...cities are
destroyed.

"I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading
with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you
all."
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

OTOH, with today's precision weapons, you don't have to flatten
the city. You an, and with the application of less effort than
before, but you don't have to.

Look at the photos of Europe's cities, 1945. Compare them to the
cities after the Mongols came through in the 13th century. The main
difference is that the Horde was more labor intensive, and were able
to provide "personal service" to the living before they became the
dead.
-
pyotr filipivich

I've always thought that was because of a difference in philosophy...

Slausewitz (total war) verses Sun Tsu (the Art of War).

Total warfare - kill everybody and let God sort it out.
Destroy the enemy's ability to survive.

http://www.clausewitz.com/readings/OnWar1873/TOC.htm

verses

In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's
country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good.
So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to
capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/132/132.txt The_Art_of_War

Wes[_2_] January 6th 10 12:11 AM

It's starting, people

"Steve B" wrote:

Las Vegas, Nevada. Federal Building. A Social Security recipient, upset
about a cut in benefits came into the building with a shotgun under his
coat. Before it was all over, a security guard was dead, a U.S. Marshall
was wounded, and the perp was dead.

I haven't kept up on this but if he had a grievance, a trip to Washington, DC might have
been in order. Lots of good targets there that may deserve his wrath based on broken
promises. Killing a couple blue collar types earning a paycheck to support their families
is not a good thing in my estimation.

I fully expect to get screwed since I've been able to see that coming for years. I'm
planning as well as I can financially. The ponzi scheme is coming to an end. I don't
mean just one ponzi scheme btw. There are many.

Wes

[email protected] January 6th 10 12:35 AM

It's starting, people

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:54:13 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:58:06 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

snip

Doesn't it sound like the libtards are whistling past the graveyard? But
hey, if it makes them feel good about themselves...so long as they get the
opportunity to spew hate.

And then die. I can go with that. Shrug..give em a couple minutes to
shout their hate out to the crew, then snuff em. Or not. Shrug.
Probably most of the crews will be bored by killing ****ting their
pants, ****ing in their loafers and sniveling on their shirts
leftwingers..so they will likely simply snuff em in whatever fashion is
the fastest..and then move on to the next name on the list.

But Ive put in some Special Requests...and with luck..they will take
their lunch breaks while the Specials dance on tippy toes as the barbed
wire nooses slowly tighten.....

And Ive been promised videos!!

Cool dude!

HAHAhahahoho...

Here's Tom and Gunner, talking about the left "shouting hate," while they
fantasize about "snuffing" them and hanging them with barbed wire. g

I guess all of their mirrors are broken...

I suggest that the people shouting "Cull! Cull!" study recent history
for examples of how the Great Cull will undoubtedly occur. I am most
familiar with events in Indonesia, in the 1960's, but one can equally
well study Yugoslavia for examples.

While the Right may initially start the Cull by thinning the ranks of
the Left it doesn't take very long for the Leftists to discover what
is happening and react in a similar manner.

The result is that, in many cases the Cullists become the Culled. And
certainly is nothing else it will result in inter-racial, inter-ethnic
and inter-economic tensions that would take generations to resolve -
in Yugoslavia they were resolving incidents dating from the days of
their great-grandfathers and before.

I can hear the crowd chanting "Down with that one; a non-producing
member of society. Hasn't contributed a penny to the tax base in years
and years" or "Hang him; he is a bloated plutocrat, an exploiter of
the downtrodden masses - he uses people!"

Regards,

J.B.

Ed Huntress January 6th 10 12:45 AM

It's starting, people

"Wes" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote:

Las Vegas, Nevada. Federal Building. A Social Security recipient, upset
about a cut in benefits came into the building with a shotgun under his
coat. Before it was all over, a security guard was dead, a U.S. Marshall
was wounded, and the perp was dead.

I haven't kept up on this but if he had a grievance, a trip to Washington,
DC might have
been in order. Lots of good targets there that may deserve his wrath
based on broken
promises. Killing a couple blue collar types earning a paycheck to
support their families
is not a good thing in my estimation.

There were no broken promises, Wes. The guy was just a nut and a killer.

"During a news conference addressing the fatal shootings, the FBI revealed
that 66-year-old Johnny Lee Wicks had a lengthy criminal history that
involved a conviction for the murder of his brother and arrests on drug
charges in Tennessee during the 1970s.

"Special Agent Kevin Favreau said he also faced charges of sexual assault,
robbery and domestic violence while living in Sacramento."

The thing that set him off was the loss of a lawsuit over his SS reduction.
The judge threw the case out because the so-called "reduction" actually was
the result of the fact that Wicks had moved from California, which has
greater state-paid disability supplements, to Nevada, which pays less.

So he got a reduction because he moved to another state. Why a convicted
murderer was collecting SS and disability payments in the first place is a
good question.

I fully expect to get screwed since I've been able to see that coming for
years. I'm
planning as well as I can financially. The ponzi scheme is coming to an
end. I don't
mean just one ponzi scheme btw. There are many.

But this one isn't it.

Wes

flash January 6th 10 12:51 AM

It's starting, people

"Dave__67" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 10:01 am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 08:08:50 -0600, Ignoramus17642

On 2010-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
So..are you staying or moving to Canada? Since you Leftwingers are so
well armed....snicker...Im sure you will have no problem fighting off
at

The theory you are espousing, is not new, it is called "class
warfare".

Class warfare? Pity your ignorance about military matters is so broad
and deep.

Its called Civil War.

American rightwingers are way too timid to pull anything like this,
off.

Pray really hard that you are right. That way when they simply hang you
from a street sign...it will be a big surprise. Hummm..you leftwingers
dont pray do you. No matter. You will still be dead.

Works for me.

Gunner

I don't think Iggy is a leftwinger, and for sure I know I am not.

Of course to those of the faux news persuasion, anyone towards the
center compared to hannity, beck, etc. is a flaming liberal. Indeed,
that was uncle rupert's stated purpose in starting fox news.

As inevitable as you see these things, I certainly hope you don't
think any of what you are talking about is right or good.
If you do, I suggest it would be better if the culling went the other
way, as destructive as the left can be they at least don't think that
greatness can be achieved by killing off those that dissent.

Dave

Dave, you must have missed ALL of the memos - - the ones signed by Uncle
Josef, Adolph, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao, The Glorious Leader Kin Jong Il, and
a whole gob of other "progressives".

pyotr filipivich January 6th 10 08:00 AM

It's starting, people

Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 18:06:34 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in
pyotr filipivich wrote:
[...]

the city. You can, and with the application of less effort than
before, but you don't have to.

Look at the photos of Europe's cities, 1945. Compare them to the
cities after the Mongols came through in the 13th century. The main
difference is that the Horde was more labor intensive, and were able
to provide "personal service" to the living before they became the
dead.

I've always thought that was because of a difference in philosophy...

Philosophy as much as Technology. The Mongols, being a pastoral
people, had little use for Cities wasting perfectly good pasture land.
There is a school of thought which "blames" much of the problems of
Iran & Iraq on the fact that the Mongols utterly destroyed the cities
back in the 13th century. (Of course, later, they got "soft" and
started liking cities, but that's another story.)
My point was, the Mongols destroyed a city just as thoroughly as
the USAAF did; that Carthage was just as completely destroyed by
Romans Legion via a labor intensive sack, pillage and burning as
Nagasaki was destroyed by an Expensive but High Tech destruction. I'm
sure that the Romans would have used a nuke if they had one, but they
were also into recycling.

Clausewitz (total war) verses Sun Tsu (the Art of War).

Total warfare - kill everybody and let God sort it out.
Destroy the enemy's ability to survive.

http://www.clausewitz.com/readings/OnWar1873/TOC.htm

verses

In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's
country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good.
So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to
capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/132/132.txt The_Art_of_War

Even today, that is still the preferred means. Less work and
hazard to your army, less expense (ammo, casualties, etc).

OTOH, WW2 had the Mini-Max point of weapons tech, of the "There is
no problem which can't be solved by the application of sufficient
explosives." They could deliver massive quantities of explosives, and
did, but not with much finesse. Nowadays, we can literally "lob one
into the Kremlin's men's room." So we don't have to destroy
everything to get that point across.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Wes[_2_] January 6th 10 10:09 AM

It's starting, people

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

[...]

I should have read the article. As you indicate, just a nutjob. I'm curious why he was
walking around free considering the Sacremento charges. The government knew where to send
his benefits, can't they figure out where to pick him up at?

Wes

[email protected] January 6th 10 12:20 PM

It's starting, people

On 2010-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
So..are you staying or moving to Canada? Since you Leftwingers are so
well armed....snicker...Im sure you will have no problem fighting off at

The theory you are espousing, is not new, it is called "class
warfare".

Class warfare? Pity your ignorance about military matters is so broad
and deep.

Its called Civil War.

American rightwingers are way too timid to pull anything like this,
off.

Pray really hard that you are right. That way when they simply hang you
from a street sign...it will be a big surprise. Hummm..you leftwingers
dont pray do you. No matter. You will still be dead.

Works for me.

Gunner

Might work for you but it certainly didn't work for poor old Timothy,
did it?

I suggest that Timothy's experiences are probably typical of how the
Great Cull will actually play.

Regards,

J.B.

Dave__67 January 6th 10 01:50 PM

It's starting, people

wrote:
On 2010-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Equating our misguided folks on the left with that list is pretty
silly, to say the least.

Dave

Ignoramus5111 January 6th 10 01:58 PM

It's starting, people

wrote:
On 2010-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Considering our rightwingers murderous inclinations, they are much
closer spiritually to the list of above names.

Hawke[_3_] January 7th 10 12:27 AM

It's starting, people

Oh, I see. You imagine yourself in some admirable group that shares
the values of 101 flavors of irresponsibility, such as ignoring debts,
pathological lying, and a lifestyle guaranteed to maximize your cost
to society.

same love of country, love of nation etc etc.

... and your group demonstrates this "love" of country by promoting
treason and anarchy.

The American hating Leftists however..have done everything they can do
to destroy not only the Constitution, but our freedoms, our hopes, our
dreams, our very way of life and set up a Socialist/Marxist totalitarian
state where once a free and open nation once was.

Im sure you remember that part of the Oath we both have taken..that
mentions "protect and defend against all enemies of the Constitution,
both foreign and domestic"

Shrug...once they have been defeated, killed in mass...the nation can
get back to recovering from its 40 yrs of sinking decline..and become a
great nation again.

Seriously, man, you need some form of mental-health intervention. But
apparently nobody thinks enough of you to help, so we'll have to wait
for natural selection to end your misery. Maybe next time you write
about going hungry and having your power turned off for nonpayment,
somebody can start a thread titled "it's starting".

Wayne

What they don't get is the "starting" has already begun. It began with
the end of the 25 years of conservative governments we have had since
1980 and it's continuing with the Democratic victories in 2006 and 2008.
We now have absolute Democratic majorities in congress and a Democrat in
the White House. The "start" has begun. The start of a new era of
liberal values and liberal leadership of the country. We're going in a
new direction folks. That is what all the shouting is about. The old
farts are scared to death of change and change is coming. They are
freaking out. Can't you tell? They are going ape-**** because they see
things are finally going to change and they don't want it to. But
despite all their efforts to hold us back they are failing. That is why
they are acting so desperate and so hysterical. They can't face the fact
that America is going to change. It's unfortunate for them but there is
nothing they can really do to stop it. For the majority of Americans
we're glad to finally see some changes coming and we're anxious for it
to happen. Bad for them, good for the rest of us.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] January 7th 10 06:24 AM

It's starting, people

BTW, I'm almost finished with Krugman's _The Return of Depression
Economics and the Crisis of 2008_. It's a good, fairly quick read.

Yeah, Krugman is really beating the drum for another round of spending
right
now.
He's probably right. I don't see that consumers have any real gas in the
tank and there isn't any reason for business to invest when capacity
utilization is at 60%.

--
John R. Carroll

If you've looked around, you see that there are quite a few economists
saying "don't stop now, fer chrissake." Unlike Congress, they know what
happened in 1937, and they don't want to see a repeat.

They can't seem to get in into their heads that what got us out of the
Depression was the biggest make-work, deficit-spending, money-printing
stimulus of all time: World War II.

Somebody needs to tell that to the right wing financial guru Dave
Ramsey. He was on Neil Cavuto's show today saying that we made a mistake
bailing out the financial firms and we should have let them fail.
Spending to stimulate the economy is also a no no to him and the other
conservative financial experts like Arthur Laffer. They think we should
have let the market discipline the companies that did too much gambling.
All I can say is it's sure a good thing nobody took their advice. But
then, we always have to hear the point of view of nutty folks.

Hawke

Ed Huntress January 7th 10 06:44 AM

It's starting, people

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

When I hear one of them present a realistic alternative to watching $4
trillion (conservative estimate of the 2007 asset value of non-bank banks)
in securities go right down the drain, I'll be glad to listen. Most serious
economists are saying that we just barely escaped the guillotine. It isn't
as if there was some *real* asset value behind all of those derivatives,
which could have been recovered if we let the financial firms tank. Some of
those securities were nothing but hot air (like CDS's that were taken out by
20 investors for every real asset behind them), and the choice was between
trying to keep the credit system afloat or watching the bank run extend all
across the economy, including to the real commercial banks. FDIC couldn't
have kept many of them afloat if there was a run on anything backed by real
estate assets. Not much has been said about how much of that "securitized"
junk the commercial banks owned, but it was a *lot*. And it still is.

Not that it doesn't all stink. We have to find a way to wind some of those
behemoths down, or split them up, or regulate the hell out of them. But
Congress doesn't appear to be up to it.

--
Ed Huntress

John R. Carroll[_3_] January 7th 10 07:22 AM

It's starting, people

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

Not much has been said about how much of that
"securitized" junk the commercial banks owned, but it was a *lot*.
And it still is.

One in five Ed.
One in five mortgages. That's where Bair came up with the toaster.

Not that it doesn't all stink. We have to find a way to wind some of
those behemoths down, or split them up, or regulate the hell out of
them. But Congress doesn't appear to be up to it.

You ought to read some of the "exceptions" written into the proposal for the
new regulatory agency.

--
John R. Carroll

Ed Huntress January 7th 10 07:36 AM

It's starting, people

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

Not much has been said about how much of that
"securitized" junk the commercial banks owned, but it was a *lot*.
And it still is.

One in five Ed.
One in five mortgages. That's where Bair came up with the toaster.

Not that it doesn't all stink. We have to find a way to wind some of
those behemoths down, or split them up, or regulate the hell out of
them. But Congress doesn't appear to be up to it.

You ought to read some of the "exceptions" written into the proposal for
the
new regulatory agency.

I've heard about it on the news, but I haven't read anything about it yet.
I'm afraid it would give me a stomach ache.

--
Ed Huntress

John R. Carroll[_3_] January 7th 10 08:26 AM

It's starting, people

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

Not much has been said about how much of that
"securitized" junk the commercial banks owned, but it was a *lot*.
And it still is.

One in five Ed.
One in five mortgages. That's where Bair came up with the toaster.

Not that it doesn't all stink. We have to find a way to wind some of
those behemoths down, or split them up, or regulate the hell out of
them. But Congress doesn't appear to be up to it.

You ought to read some of the "exceptions" written into the proposal
for the
new regulatory agency.

I've heard about it on the news, but I haven't read anything about it
yet. I'm afraid it would give me a stomach ache.

Look at page 770 if you cgange your mind.
The treatment smaller regional banks get ( they are exempt from audits or
direct oversight but agree to observe any new rules) is interesting as well.

--
John R. Carroll

Ed Huntress January 7th 10 01:42 PM

It's starting, people

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

The one thing we can hope for is that institutional investors -- pension
funds, insurance companies, etc. -- will no longer assume that "AAA" means
anything by itself. But mitigating against that is another fear: that
Congress, and maybe the administration, are praying for another bubble.

After a year of reading bits and pieces about this debacle, I've come to
believe that the last administration actually was hoping for the one in
housing to get them out of the recession of nearly a decade ago and that
they actively contributed to it. Not that they knew a crash was coming; at
least, not on their watch. But they knew it was a bubble all along. They can
read the fundamentals as well as we can -- or at least as well as we can
read them in retrospect. g They didn't need no steenking retrospect to see
it.

--
Ed Huntress

pyotr filipivich January 12th 10 10:25 PM

It's starting, people

Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 02:29:41 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in
Gunner Asch wrote:
You can select the hated ethnic group of your choice for the enemy. If you
kill ten homeless Arabs, you get two cans of Spam and a box of gopher
jerky.

--
Ed Huntress

I hope Ed doesnt get caught up in the Great Cull. He is nearly a
Leftwinger...and while Ive put out a plea for his survival...it may go
unheard.

The fate of so many Leftards in the very near future....

It's not just the people you think you hate that are at risk, folks.

It's ALL of us.

We have become so fragmented that it would be (is being?) real easy to
distract the masses with dragons and sub-species.

I fear for my country...

Amen.

Bluntly put, we are all so technologically dependent, even those
who have made preparations, that "Civil Unrest" which involves serious
Direct Action will have an adverse impact on all of us. I know the
cliche is that 10% make it happen 10% know what happened, and 80%
wonder what happened. But that 80% will include not only those near
and dear to us, but those far and unknown to us, who more or less
share our values.

As unlikely as it might be for 'disturbed youths' to engage in a
man-made destructive act at say, the DNC national convention; and as
much as that might fill some of us with schadenfreude, there will be
"collateral casualties". I mourn for them too - the apolitical just
trying to make a living.
-

Gunner Asch[_5_] January 17th 10 02:31 PM

It's starting, people

wrote:
On 2010-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

So you are now claiming that anyone to the right of Trotsky is a
Rightwinger?

Fascinating.

The reason one must kill of the Left..is simply because of just how
destructive they really are. After all...its only been 45 yrs and we are
nearly a Socialist nation now.

2 generations and boink...from Liberty to tyrrany.

One has to simply kill the cancer when its small enough to do.

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

Gunner Asch[_5_] January 17th 10 02:37 PM

It's starting, people

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 07:35:58 +0700, wrote:

I suggest that the people shouting "Cull! Cull!" study recent history
for examples of how the Great Cull will undoubtedly occur. I am most
familiar with events in Indonesia, in the 1960's, but one can equally
well study Yugoslavia for examples.

While the Right may initially start the Cull by thinning the ranks of
the Left it doesn't take very long for the Leftists to discover what
is happening and react in a similar manner.

Unless the Left can Cull with tofu squares and table knives..they simply
dont own enough arms to defend themselves, let along take on 150,000,000
gun owners.

Gunner

Gunner Asch[_5_] January 17th 10 02:41 PM

It's starting, people

wrote:

On 2010-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Timmy who? McVeigh?

Blink blink.....you somehow equate the actions of 2 men and their
capture..with the actions of 15,000,000 or more men?

Blink blink.

Which reminds me...how many people is McVeigh alleged to have killed
with a single bomb? 168 people wasnt it?

Hummm....168:1........not a bad ratio was it?

Gunner