Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is it? Set 317/Answers

Went to their homesite, even clicked on archive, but there were just
pictures, and no explanation of what they were. Can someone direct me to
the place with the answers? Or did I just not dig around enough at that
site?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
Went to their homesite, even clicked on archive, but there were just
pictures, and no explanation of what they were. Can someone direct me to
the place with the answers? Or did I just not dig around enough at that
site?

Steve

The answers are usually posted on Friday around 6:00 pm eastern time.

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Scroll about 4/5 of the way down, and there is a small print
text which says:

"The answer page will......."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
Went to their homesite, even clicked on archive, but there
were just
pictures, and no explanation of what they were. Can someone
direct me to
the place with the answers? Or did I just not dig around
enough at that
site?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rob H." wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
Went to their homesite, even clicked on archive, but there were just
pictures, and no explanation of what they were. Can someone direct me to
the place with the answers? Or did I just not dig around enough at that
site?

Steve

The answers are usually posted on Friday around 6:00 pm eastern time.

Rob

I'm retired, and have difficulty telling what day of the week it is. I know
Sunday is church, but now that Survivor is finished, I lost Thursday. Will
put a post it on my computer screen, tho. Thanks.

Steve