Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama's War on Panties

"robert bowman" wrote in message
Lib Loo wrote:

Not if by war one means
doing the obvious and checking a highly suspicious air traveler's
underwear to see if explosives have been sewn in.

My mother was well ahead of her time. She always insisted I wear nice
clean
underwear when traveling in case anything happened -- like being stripped
searched be the TSA.

I wonder if hash marks show up on the scan..........

Not to hijack the thread, but two times I've had my clothes cut off in ER's,
and both times, I had on new underwear.

If yer ever in the ER, and they start cutting off your clothes, it's usually
a bad sign.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lib Loo wrote:

Not if by war one means
doing the obvious and checking a highly suspicious air traveler's
underwear to see if explosives have been sewn in.

My mother was well ahead of her time. She always insisted I wear nice
clean
underwear when traveling in case anything happened -- like being stripped
searched be the TSA.

I wonder if hash marks show up on the scan..........

Not to hijack the thread, but two times I've had my clothes cut off in ER's,
and both times, I had on new underwear.

If yer ever in the ER, and they start cutting off your clothes, it's usually
a bad sign.

Other than a couple plain T-shirts..I dont think I own any underwear.
Havent worn any for....hummm..35 yrs or more.

Not since my experience in SEA.

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lib Loo wrote:

Not if by war one means
doing the obvious and checking a highly suspicious air traveler's
underwear to see if explosives have been sewn in.
My mother was well ahead of her time. She always insisted I wear nice
clean
underwear when traveling in case anything happened -- like being stripped
searched be the TSA.

I wonder if hash marks show up on the scan..........

Not to hijack the thread, but two times I've had my clothes cut off in ER's,
and both times, I had on new underwear.

If yer ever in the ER, and they start cutting off your clothes, it's usually
a bad sign.

Other than a couple plain T-shirts..I dont think I own any underwear.
Havent worn any for....hummm..35 yrs or more.

Not since my experience in SEA.

Gunner

Uhm, Guns, old buddy, that's more information than I needed...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lib Loo wrote:

[...]

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

VBG

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:05:21 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Lib Loo wrote:

[...]

Are you regimental sergeant major?
No, I'm with Battalion.

pyotr

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

And then you can change your nick to WonHunglo

WEs
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:17:04 -0500, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

And then you can change your nick to WonHunglo

WEs

Or "Dragon Knob"........

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default kilts aye! Obama's War on Panties

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:33:55 -0800 did write/type or cause to

Gunner Asch wrote:

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

And then you can change your nick to WonHunglo

WEs

Or "Dragon Knob"........

Get the tee shirt An arrow points up from the caption "The man",
and arrow points down "the Legend".

I have a image of this tee-shirt.

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

And then you can change your nick to WonHunglo

WEs

Or "Dragon Knob"........

Get the tee shirt An arrow points up from the caption "The man",
and arrow points down "the Legend".

I have a image of this tee-shirt.

Paging Larry Jacque..paging Larry Jacque!

(he does..or used to do T-shirts, rathe nicely too!)

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:58:33 -0800, the infamous pyotr filipivich
scrawled the following:

Gunner Asch wrote:

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

And then you can change your nick to WonHunglo

WEs

Or "Dragon Knob"........

Get the tee shirt An arrow points up from the caption "The man",
and arrow points down "the Legend".

I have a image of this tee-shirt.

Got lotion?
http://www.bewild.com/frhalot.html

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

And then you can change your nick to WonHunglo

WEs

Or "Dragon Knob"........

Get the tee shirt An arrow points up from the caption "The man",
and arrow points down "the Legend".

I have a image of this tee-shirt.

Got lotion?
http://www.bewild.com/frhalot.html

Still doing shirts mon friar?

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Fri, 01 Jan 2010 22:09:05 -0800 did write/type or cause to

Gunner Asch wrote:

% Born free....free as the winds blow......

And here Im wanting a kilt........

And then you can change your nick to WonHunglo

WEs

Or "Dragon Knob"........

Get the tee shirt An arrow points up from the caption "The man",
and arrow points down "the Legend".

I have a image of this tee-shirt.

Got lotion?
http://www.bewild.com/frhalot.html

Still doing shirts mon friar?

I dunno about him, but the photo I have shows a guy standing in a
utilikilt, fists on his hips, wearing that tee shirt, with a lady
taking a peek under the edge with a look of "Its true! it's true!"
MWahaah!

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 00:34:34 -0800, the infamous pyotr filipivich
scrawled the following:

wrote:
Got lotion?
http://www.bewild.com/frhalot.html

Still doing shirts mon friar?

I had those shirts produced for me, Gunner. But, yeah, I still have
some for sale. www.diversify.com/stees.html and
www.diversify.com/tees2.html are my (shameless self-promo) links.
Someone please buy the Clintoon tees. They'll be worth a fortune in
20/30 years or so. It was a fun project when I was bored one day, and
I've made thousands off the sales, so it definitely paid for itself.
It wasn't a get-rich-quick scheme by any meand.

The next project for the Wayout Machine is bookbinding: Leather +
metal + wood. We'll see what comes of it. g

I dunno about him, but the photo I have shows a guy standing in a
utilikilt, fists on his hips, wearing that tee shirt, with a lady
taking a peek under the edge with a look of "Its true! it's true!"
MWahaah!

I like it!

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Get the tee shirt An arrow points up from the caption "The man",
and arrow points down "the Legend".

I have a image of this tee-shirt.

http://www.teesnthings.com/the-man-t...d-t-shirt.aspx
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 10:31:25 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Get the tee shirt An arrow points up from the caption "The man",
and arrow points down "the Legend".

I have a image of this tee-shirt.

http://www.teesnthings.com/the-man-t...d-t-shirt.aspx

More fun from the
http://www.teesnthings.com/nuts-t-shirt.aspx
http://www.teesnthings.com/battered-women-t-shirt.aspx
http://www.teesnthings.com/special-d...d-t-shirt.aspx
http://www.teesnthings.com/bearded-clam-t-shirt.aspx prefer beardless
http://www.teesnthings.com/potential...d-t-shirt.aspx
http://www.teesnthings.com/sleeps-we...s-t-shirt.aspx

But do you have the mettle to wear one? (attempted OT reversal)

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

www.diversify.com/tees2.html

Not only didn't he exhale, he drank all of the water out of the bong.