Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Star Gate?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this
morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an entirely new
astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute to ask
what the incredible light — that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky for hundreds
of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top scientists and
the military lined up to admit they were baffled.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb" wrote in message
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this
morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an
entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute
to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky
for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top scientists
and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

Mini worm hole created by the Super Collider ?
Al Gores carbon footprint ?
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Alaska ?

Best Regards
Tom.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

azotic wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this
morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an
entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute
to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky
for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top scientists
and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

Mini worm hole created by the Super Collider ?

That Higgs Boson particle is bigger than they thought!

Al Gores carbon footprint ?
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Alaska ?

Best Regards
Tom.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
azotic wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway
this morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an
entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological
Institute to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the
pre-dawn sky for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top
scientists and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

Mini worm hole created by the Super Collider ?

That Higgs Boson particle is bigger than they thought!

Its not nice to fool mother nature.

Bertucci says talk at the time that the device could have snuffed out life
on earth was highly exaggerated."France, Switzerland, maybe part of Austria,
tops," he said of the so-called collider Danger Zone, nicknamed such for the
Kenny Loggins song of the same name. "And there was a small chance that the
Iberian Peninsula would fall into the ocean. Tiny, like 100 to 1."

http://www.crystalair.com/content.php?id=64200911012

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb" wrote in message
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this
morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an
entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute
to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky
for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top scientists
and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

I was told that "top scientists" knew EVERYTHING.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 10, 9:20*am, "Buerste" wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message

I was told that "top scientists" knew EVERYTHING.

Ask the top Russian scientists if they have launched any ionospheric
experiments recently.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb" wrote in message

I was told that "top scientists" knew EVERYTHING.

Ask the top Russian scientists if they have launched any ionospheric
experiments recently.

Or this:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6951635.ece
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway
this morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an
entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological
Institute to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the
pre-dawn sky for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top
scientists and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

CBS this morning said it was a failed Russian Intercontinental Ballastic
missile test - capable of delivering multiple warheads 5000 miles -launched from
a submarine.

7 of 12 attempts reportedly failed.

I thought the cold war was over.
I guess somebody forgot to tell the Russian navy?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote

I was told that "top scientists" knew EVERYTHING.

That's only on the stuff related to Obama and ALGORE. HTH.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

CBS this morning said it was a failed Russian Intercontinental Ballastic
missile test - capable of delivering multiple warheads 5000 miles -launched from
a submarine.

7 of 12 attempts reportedly failed.

5 of 12 attempts reportedly suceeded. Pretty good for bird shot and nuclear weapons.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 10, 6:25*pm, Wes wrote:

5 of 12 attempts reportedly suceeded. *Pretty good for bird shot and nuclear weapons.

Wes

I'd rather have the bird shot failures coming back at me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
Wonder if the Russians are playing around with a laser weapon?
An ABM or ground to ground defense weapon.

Martin

Or? If maybe WE were?

cavelamb wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway
this morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is
an entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological
Institute to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the
pre-dawn sky for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top
scientists and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
Wonder if the Russians are playing around with a laser weapon?
An ABM or ground to ground defense weapon.

Martin

Or? If maybe WE were?

ugh, hadn't thought of that.
have you guys seen this reported in the mainstream media? i haven't. at
first i just thought it was a lag, then i thought they were trying to verify
and confirm it, now i'm wondering why such a seemingly huge news story (it's
got to be at least as big as tiger woods crashing his car huh?) isn't being
reported in the mainstream media? are they thinking it's not news because
it happened in norway? wtf? it's such a STRIKING image i would've thought
it'd be all *over* the news. beginning to wonder if someone is trying to
hush it up.

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:27:26 -0600, "William Wixon"
wrote:

"cavelamb" wrote in message
om...
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
Wonder if the Russians are playing around with a laser weapon?
An ABM or ground to ground defense weapon.

Martin

Or? If maybe WE were?

ugh, hadn't thought of that.
have you guys seen this reported in the mainstream media? i haven't. at
first i just thought it was a lag, then i thought they were trying to verify
and confirm it, now i'm wondering why such a seemingly huge news story (it's
got to be at least as big as tiger woods crashing his car huh?) isn't being
reported in the mainstream media? are they thinking it's not news because
it happened in norway? wtf? it's such a STRIKING image i would've thought
it'd be all *over* the news. beginning to wonder if someone is trying to
hush it up.

b.w.

Google "russian missile norway light" and you'll find lots of stories
like these
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...ght/index.html
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...pUlOAD9CGKDUG0
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...sile-test.html

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wonder if the Russians are playing around with a laser weapon?
An ABM or ground to ground defense weapon.

Or? If maybe WE were?

Not much of a chance of that. We pretty much abandoned our missle defense
earlier on in this administration's run... Check out
http://www.heritage.org/33-minutes/index.htm for accurate info and go see a
screening of 33 Minutes if at all possible.

One nuke, 300 miles above the center of the USA and we are all living in the
1700's again.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
just because someone on the internet says something, it doesn't make it
true - though the gullible are welcome to believe.

I really do suggest that you check out the details...

I have met and talked with some of the players on the "33 Minutes" team as
well as studied at least the surface facts of the EMP issue since the
1980's... They're a relatively level headed bunch.

I know the Heritage.org folks get a bad rap, but I don't know enough about
them to defend them so I'll stick with their one project that I am very
familair with.

Check my record here. I don't post political drivel.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:25:35 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb wrote:

CBS this morning said it was a failed Russian Intercontinental Ballastic
missile test - capable of delivering multiple warheads 5000 miles -launched from
a submarine.

7 of 12 attempts reportedly failed.

5 of 12 attempts reportedly suceeded. Pretty good for bird shot and nuclear weapons.

Yeah, horseshoes, hand grenades, and nukes have a bit of wiggle room
when it comes to scoring points and achieving their goals.

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

CBS this morning said it was a failed Russian Intercontinental Ballastic
missile test - capable of delivering multiple warheads 5000 miles -launched from
a submarine.

7 of 12 attempts reportedly failed.

5 of 12 attempts reportedly suceeded. *Pretty good for bird shot and nuclear weapons.

Yeah, horseshoes, hand grenades, and nukes have a bit of wiggle room
when it comes to scoring points and achieving their goals.

--
* * *Don't forget the 7 P's:
* * * Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance

Some submarine launched missles are more reliable.

"The Trident II D5 missile now has achieved 129 consecutive successful
test flights since 1989 – a record unmatched by any other large
ballistic missile or space launch vehicle."

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/news/p...s_Trident.html

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

William Wixon wrote:

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
Wonder if the Russians are playing around with a laser weapon?
An ABM or ground to ground defense weapon.

Martin

Or? If maybe WE were?

ugh, hadn't thought of that.
have you guys seen this reported in the mainstream media? i haven't. at
first i just thought it was a lag, then i thought they were trying to verify
and confirm it, now i'm wondering why such a seemingly huge news story (it's
got to be at least as big as tiger woods crashing his car huh?) isn't being
reported in the mainstream media? are they thinking it's not news because
it happened in norway? wtf? it's such a STRIKING image i would've thought
it'd be all *over* the news. beginning to wonder if someone is trying to
hush it up.

??? I saw it on TV last night.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!