Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AD: 20% off all charms, beads, jewelry, last-minute gifts

Hello from the crafty folks at Rubber Nation Crafts. http://www.rubbernation.com

TIS the season for savings! We are offering all items on the site,
including over 150 NEW arrivals, at 20% off while supplies last. See
our flier here to get the savings code. Register on our site, sign in,
and your promo code box will appear during checkout.

To get your 20% off December savings flier with savings code:
http://tinyurl.com/ygt958u

Or go to our site
http://www.rubbernation.com
and click on member's coupon at page top.

Great news for our lampwork glass, millefiori and jewelry fans! We're
still unpacking but there's plenty NEW to see! A few of the
highlights: New Pawprints! Zebra, Leopard, Animal print lampwork
beads, amazing new Peacock Foil Millefiori Glass, by request ~ NEW
deep-set thick-rimmed photo/altered art charms for use with resin and
thick glazes, gorgeous new single flower and mosaic millefiori glass
bead strands, millefiori "thousand flowers" art glass heart pendants
gift-boxed and ready to give, great new findings, charms, and color-
coated steel beading wire necklaces in 10 rainbow colors.

Shop our Boatload Trunk Show Now!
http://www.rubbernation.com/servlet/...-09/Categories