Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What can I do about this?

I bought a grounding bar and everything seems to be working as
planned. Thanks for the insite!

One thing thay bothers me that I am praying is not a problem. During
the pulling process, some of my wire got "scuffed up". I am positive
it is not throught to the wire, put the plastic looking face has come
off in some areas. I taped with black tape for extra protection. Some
of this is in the part that goes into the panel. For security I
wrapped in black tape for a couple of feet. If the inspector sees this
in the panel, will it be a problem and if so is there an easy way to
remedy it?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"stryped" wrote in message
I bought a grounding bar and everything seems to be working
as
planned. Thanks for the insite!

One thing thay bothers me that I am praying is not a
problem. During
the pulling process, some of my wire got "scuffed up". I
am positive
it is not throught to the wire, put the plastic looking
face has come
off in some areas. I taped with black tape for extra
protection. Some
of this is in the part that goes into the panel. For
security I
wrapped in black tape for a couple of feet. If the
inspector sees this
in the panel, will it be a problem and if so is there an
easy way to
remedy it?

I hope you didn't use a tubing cutter to cut the conduit! If
you did you'll
have to take it _all_ apart. You've got a circular razor
edge at each end
of the tube that'll cut the wires over time! Haven't you
learned how to
deal with burrs and sharp edges yet? Think about it.........
phil

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I hope you didn't fill in the trench either. The trench usually has to
be inspected prior to filling in.