DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is awesome in German? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/292334-re-what-awesome-german.html)

Wes[_2_] November 22nd 09 11:37 PM

What is awesome in German?

Tim Wescott wrote:

Just got a text from my kid "What is awesome in German?"

I've waited until you got proper answers but the first thing that popped into my head was
"Funkengrooven". ;)

Wes

Larry Jaques November 23rd 09 01:49 AM

What is awesome in German?

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:37:34 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Tim Wescott wrote:

Just got a text from my kid "What is awesome in German?"

I've waited until you got proper answers but the first thing that popped into my head was
"Funkengrooven". ;)

Farfurgnookie, German for "gettin' some in a VW"?

--
We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond
with them. -- Abigail Adams, letter to John Adams, 1774

Stormin Mormon November 23rd 09 11:09 PM

What is awesome in German?

I saw that on a bumpersticker, on the back of a VW Jetta. In
old German type. I near to collapsed, laughing.

The one with the beer glass and stick figure "Farfrumpuking"

When my family was in German town, my sister had been
studying German in school. Mom asked her what a sign said
"Frozen Yoghurt". Sure enough, we all looked, and in English
but German type face, that's what it said.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus