Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another Hi-Lo Oooops

Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1257111507

You're fired!!!
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 1, 8:12*pm, wrote:
Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1257111507

You're fired!!!
Dave

About $172,000. ouch.
Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1257111507

You're fired!!!
Dave

that's awful. incredible.
i said, out loud, "ooooohhhhhhh ssssshhhhhiiiiiittttt!!!!"
several months ago someone posted a link to a video of a warehouse full
racks of soda collapsing. it was another one where you watch with your
mouth open. anyone know what that link is? would be interesting to see it
again.

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1257111507

You're fired!!!
Dave

these guys are good. they're laughing and joking. i'd be paralyzed in
horror, in terror. this is the video i was wondering about. i think
someone posted this link here months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTjA8eRx5oY

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

William Wixon wrote:
wrote in message
Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1257111507

You're fired!!!
Dave

these guys are good. they're laughing and joking. i'd be paralyzed in
horror, in terror. this is the video i was wondering about. i think
someone posted this link here months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTjA8eRx5oY

You guys do recall the German fork-lift training video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:01:16 -0600, RBnDFW
wrote:

You guys do recall the German fork-lift training video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA

I have never seen that one before. Hilarious!
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:01:16 -0600, the infamous RBnDFW
scrawled the following:

William Wixon wrote:
wrote in message
Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1257111507

You're fired!!!
Dave

I'll bet they use a sturdier shelving solution next time, huh?

these guys are good. they're laughing and joking. i'd be paralyzed in
horror, in terror. this is the video i was wondering about. i think
someone posted this link here months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTjA8eRx5oY

If I were CocaCola, I'd have fired the entire crew.

You guys do recall the German fork-lift training video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA

Yeah, that's a classic!

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:39:21 -0600, "William Wixon"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1257111507

You're fired!!!
Dave

these guys are good. they're laughing and joking. i'd be paralyzed in
horror, in terror. this is the video i was wondering about. i think
someone posted this link here months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTjA8eRx5oY

Well...they claim that Russian males are drunks.......

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."

The OOOOPS list Gunner Metalworking 3 June 15th 05 03:44 AM
Oooops!! Shouldn't have tried to fix the heating! Thee_Psycho UK diy 8 October 19th 03 11:00 AM
Indesit DG6145 DishWasher Oooops! MiniEmma UK diy 0 July 3rd 03 03:59 PM