Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - How to fix "The Problem"

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:04:32 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Maybe the dogs and cats also see old battles?

I wonder then if its possible to reincarnate as a dog or cat?

Decisions decisions.....dog or cat..hummmm...Ill have to ponder which
one I want to come back as.

Ill get back to you on that one.

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 13:43:02 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I had two choices in instruments to learn. Id played the harmonica a bit
when I was a kid..even did some blues in a band..but I was always fond
of the banjo..and bagpipes. I LOVE the bagpipes. Past life
recognition..whatever..but the pipes send the prickles up the back of my
neck, I start seeing old battles..the usual.

But...sigh...the dogs and cats hate the pipes..the Phillistines!..so it
was the banjo or nothing.

Wait till they find out it's strung with catgut. ;-)

Nah..mine are steel

And the head is covered with plastic.

No anti pet musical instruments in MY home! No sirreBob!

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I had two choices in instruments to learn. Id played the harmonica a bit
when I was a kid..even did some blues in a band..but I was always fond
of the banjo..and bagpipes. I LOVE the bagpipes. Past life
recognition..whatever..but the pipes send the prickles up the back of my
neck, I start seeing old battles..the usual.

But...sigh...the dogs and cats hate the pipes..the Phillistines!..so it
was the banjo or nothing.

Wait till they find out it's strung with catgut. ;-)

Nah..mine are steel

And the head is covered with plastic.

No anti pet musical instruments in MY home! No sirreBob!

In three years you can switch to liberal gut strings. ;-)

--
The movie 'Deliverance' isn't a documentary! Well not yet, anyway!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I had two choices in instruments to learn. Id played the harmonica a bit
when I was a kid..even did some blues in a band..but I was always fond
of the banjo..and bagpipes. I LOVE the bagpipes. Past life
recognition..whatever..but the pipes send the prickles up the back of my
neck, I start seeing old battles..the usual.

But...sigh...the dogs and cats hate the pipes..the Phillistines!..so it
was the banjo or nothing.

Wait till they find out it's strung with catgut. ;-)

Nah..mine are steel

And the head is covered with plastic.

No anti pet musical instruments in MY home! No sirreBob!

In three years you can switch to liberal gut strings. ;-)

Then anything that comes out of it will sound like a Marxist
Balalaika,,,,,,,,,

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I had two choices in instruments to learn. Id played the harmonica a bit
when I was a kid..even did some blues in a band..but I was always fond
of the banjo..and bagpipes. I LOVE the bagpipes. Past life
recognition..whatever..but the pipes send the prickles up the back of my
neck, I start seeing old battles..the usual.

But...sigh...the dogs and cats hate the pipes..the Phillistines!..so it
was the banjo or nothing.

Wait till they find out it's strung with catgut. ;-)

Nah..mine are steel

And the head is covered with plastic.

No anti pet musical instruments in MY home! No sirreBob!

In three years you can switch to liberal gut strings. ;-)

Then anything that comes out of it will sound like a Marxist
Balalaika,,,,,,,,,

Or a cheap plastic ukulele. ;-)