Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 5 drawer plans file cabinet NW Boston

I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great
- just the right depth for hand tools.

$50, in Wilmington, MA

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:23:19 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great
- just the right depth for hand tools.

$50, in Wilmington, MA

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

Bob

I sold 12 of those last month.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great
- just the right depth for hand tools.

$50, in Wilmington, MA

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

I sold 12 of those last month.

Is $50 a good price for this one?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great
- just the right depth for hand tools.

$50, in Wilmington, MA

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

Bob

I sold 12 of those last month.

Gunner

Did you collect the appropriate taxes? Will you report the sale?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great
- just the right depth for hand tools.

$50, in Wilmington, MA

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

I sold 12 of those last month.

Is $50 a good price for this one?

Its an average price. What they seem to sell for. I originally tried
$75..no one was interested.

Shrug

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob,

Thanks for posting this. esp. the link; I don't usually look in that
section of Craigslist.
I just picked it up. This one is too big to put under a desk, but
it' gives me lots of drawer space for hand tools, cutters etc.

Thanks / I owe you beer,

Larry

On Oct 20, 10:23*am, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great
- just the right depth for hand tools.

$50, in Wilmington, MA

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:03:07 -0700 (PDT), LarryP
wrote:

Bob,

Thanks for posting this. esp. the link; I don't usually look in that
section of Craigslist.
I just picked it up. This one is too big to put under a desk, but
it' gives me lots of drawer space for hand tools, cutters etc.

Thanks / I owe you beer,

Larry

I was going to hang on to mine, to hold endmills, tools etc etc...but
the money was too good to turn down.

On Oct 20, 10:23*am, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
I just "installed" a 4-drawer one of these under my bench & it is great
- just the right depth for hand tools.

$50, in Wilmington, MA

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/1427778492.html

Bob

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Giganto-TV cabinet - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "Corner TV cabinet.JPG" 69236 bytes (1/1) Steve Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 April 1st 07 03:37 AM
FILE CABINET/TABLE J T Woodworking 0 October 28th 06 01:29 AM
2 & 4 Drawer File Cabinet Plans Jeff Heyen Woodworking 10 January 4th 06 09:56 PM
TABLE/FILE CABINET J T Woodworking 0 December 28th 05 10:24 PM
Cabinet Letter File drawer hardware Chris Collins Woodworking 1 January 6th 05 06:20 PM